Well its been a while since I've posted, mostly because I've thought about letting my VX go. But recently a girl hit me andso my VX that was already damaged and looking bad was fixed like new. And now since shes paid off I love her again. So I'm back to trying to fix all the issues that have come up over the past 5 years.

Windows. Twice in the past I've had it to the dealer to have them fixed but each time the fix fails after a few months. The bastards wanted me to pay the third time I brought it in to get them fixed only to fail again. For about the last year my motor in the driver side door is dead, so in order for me to put the window up and down I had to remove the motor, and now I put it up down and keep it in place by wedging it in. Its time to fix it. so I have two questions.

#1. Anyone know where I can get my hands on a new or used motor, regulator I think its called, and the price and part number

#2 Has anyone thought about doing a classaction lawsuit agaisnt isuzu for this issue. I thought about suing them directly with just myself but didn't know how far I'd get.

Just curious about the lawsuit, but I am ready to sue, because this is F'in ridiculous.

Any help or input would be cool.

TTYl