Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Central Indiana Mini meet

hmmmm, a jeep thing aye??? *sigh* i suppose........(just kidding)
    maybe it will give him a real opportunity to where HE will "understand"
    glad to know you can make it.
    yeah, i heard from j grish.
    anybody else????

Window Decals

To anyone interested, I was gonna order a VehiCross Windshield Decal and was wondering if anyone else would be interested. The lettering can be done in any color you would like. If you would like to see what it looks like you can take a look at jgrish's gallery it is the same one as his. $25 will cover cost and shipping.

Let me know soon, I'd like to have the ordered and ready for the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by jkstephens83
    To anyone interested, I was gonna order a VehiCross Windshield Decal and was wondering if anyone else would be interested. The lettering can be done in any color you would like. If you would like to see what it looks like you can take a look at jgrish's gallery it is the same one as his. $25 will cover cost and shipping.

Let me know soon, I'd like to have the ordered and ready for the meet.

i cant make it to the meet but id be interested in getting one of those decals, if you could ship it to me id gladly pay shipping costs + the 25.. let me know, id like to get the "EHI" in blue and the rest in silver....

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

Hey guys, new here. I'm not a VXer but I do have an Isuzu. One of you down at the IU southeast campus left me a note on my windshield. Thanks for the complements, sorry for the late reply. My wife has been driving my Rodeo and never did pass the contact info to me, as far as I know; it's still in the cup holder. Ldub mentioned it on the MWIOR page and I recalled her(my wife) referencing this on the note. So here I am two months later.
    I won't be able to make the meet due to work obligations far far away. I don't make it home as often as I'd like but I'm interested in trying the KY offroad park mentioned earlier in the post. It'd be nice to have a trail companion so keep me in mind if you ever go. If and when I get back to a normal work rotation, maybe I ‘ll be able to do some wheelin!

Wow. That was me. I work down by second street bridge. Im guessing your the white rodeo, at the off campus management classes down by the visitation center?

I worte my note on a VX eletronics troubleshooting manual page too, i think.

I figured you either didnt care or was freaked out by a random note admiring your work.

Just post on here or pm me and I would be down to go off roading sometime.

SOOOOOO

WHOOOS GOING?????

I see that it is getting some attention on mwior.com as well.

1. John
    Last edited by JHarris1385 : 05/03/2007 at 03:19 PM

I'm in and I know jgrish is going too

well, im going too, but may be takin the wifes offroad beast, the oldsmobile silloette!
    i will be there, just not sure about my vx, unforutunatly.
    Last edited by IndianaVX : 05/03/2007 at 08:07 PM Reason: horrindes spalling

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaVX
    well, im going too, but may be takin the wifes offroad beast, the oldsmobile silloette!
    i will be there, just not sure about my vx, unforutunatly.
    DUDE,
    Silouettes RULE off road !!!

ok, question.....
    the flags we have to have on the trucks, could i just get a bicycle flag?i think they are about 8 feet tall, maybe not,....and how do you connect them to the trucks?? i think i got a way to attach it to the van............lol
    thanks

on another note, and this would mean some southern members would have to get up EARLY..... but do we want to "convoy" our way over to attica? climbcovey, and myself are cruzin together,probably meet on west side of indy..... havent made arrangements, but we are! girsh, stephens, harris, you guys want to try?? give the passer bys some eye candy.
    we would be representin on the hiway.....a foxfire, proton, 2 iornmans, and girsh has silver, i think...
    so let me know....
    david

I hate to say this. But my attendance as of a couple days ago has become iffy. You all do realize its mothers day on SUnday right? If gas was not what it is I would drive up off road and then drive back that night, but I want to camp and make it a two day event.

Plus I think I am the only lifted on out of us as well. (and almost supercharged)

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    Plus I think I am the only lifted on out of us as well. (and almost supercharged)
    Sooooo, what exactly do you mean ?...you only wheel with those who have a lift ?

hey john,
    iffy shmiffy....lol
    we are leaving sunday morning......yeah, it is mothers day, but my mom loves me, and wants me to have fun with my fellow vx'rs. and the mother of my children is going and what else would she want to do but go on the trails in the vx??? i think climbcovey may have a bit of lift.....not sure though.

seriously, we are leaving on sunday, so we (the wife, climbcovey and his wife,)can spend some time with our mothers.
    nobody really chimed in about what days to go, so i just kinda threw a dart at the calender, and picked those days and went with it......about a week later, my wife, Laura said" you do know that sunday is mothers day dont you" and me, not being a calender kind of guy said "uhhhh ....no" lol
    so anyway, everything cant be perfect. in this case, i was left with just picking a date and crossing my fingers.
    i sure hope youll go, but i understand if you dont.......the shame of a non lifted vx tearing up the trails as well as a lifted one.......OHHHHH, i just threw the gauntlet down!!!!!! (im just teasing ya john)
    if you dont make it......take care of yourself, and tell your mother we missed ya

No harm meant by me stating I think I am only lifted on going. I just thought it would be nice to have at least one of each to see what the differences are first hand. I have never ridden in a stock VX yet. When I purchases mine i drove it home 10 hours with the 20's on that came with it and still only have 3 of the 4 stock tires /wheels(see prior thread for explaination).

I am for sure tyring my best. I have been looking forward to this for a while. And this would be my first real off-roading adventure.

My plans were to leave friday night stay/party with my old college roomates at Purdue and drive the rest of the way on Saturday. Well my old roomates got take home finals and are here in town now. Plus the girl was going to go with me but now cant take off work on Saturday (some stubburn women will not reschedule their hair apts.)

Plus I am going out of town the next week pre planned a long time ago to S.C.

More importantly my rents hit splitsville last year and this is the first mothers day since, and my mom really counts on me for strength. ANd driving home on sunday is still takes at least 4 hours of driving. I practically live in Louisville, IN, but so does jkstephens.

Keep your fingers crossed, cuase i want to go badly. And if i do go you all will get to see the current state of my VX. That is when I dont have the time or quaters to spare to wash it every other day when I tear up the woods around town. Its pretty ditry right now.

ill pay for a powerwash after the trails.........ok? hows that entice ya??lol