Thread: Central Indiana Mini meet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, all i got to say is WHAT A BLAST!!!!
    first things first, i got to say a HUGE thanks to climbcovey for letting me ride shotgun on the way over there, and on the trails.......he even offered to let me take HIS proton on some trails!!!!what a guy! (i had to decline though, and thats ok with me....thanks chris)
    and equally HUGE thanks to jeff (jgrish) Joe,(jstephens) and ben. as the oldest in our little group, i can honestly say, (in an old man creaky voice) youre some fine young men, and im really glad you came to the meet, and i got to meet you guys!
    Wow, i dont even know where to start, its still not totally sunk in, but it was a great two days out on the trails. got ALOT of comments on the vx's. got alot of video, and a bunch of pictures. even got jgirsh catchin air on a jump!! photos, and video to come. so anyway, i will give more details at a latter point.
    For all you that were not able to make it, i am sorry.......you missed some great weather, even better off roading, and some awsome jokes and stories....lol
    you will have to drop EVERYTHING to make it to the next meet, which, im telling you months in advance...so start planning....we will be getting together towards the end of summer.
    thanks again guys,
    and thanks to isuzu for making such an awsome vehicle that brings so much pride of ownership, smiles to so many faces, and pleasure on and off the road.

david

(again, pics and video are to come)

I hear you on that!!! Can't wait to see the video and pics!! Take care guys and I hope to see you later this summer.

Joe

I wanted to go but the direction I'm going with my VX is to not take it off road. Because of that I didn't think I would have much fun or would have anything to do. If I can bring my VX but leave him behind I would LOVE to come...
    ---------

Ty

You still should have came, as it was we had 1 VX that was riding solo anyway. I'm sure you could have rode shotgun with him. I personally was glad to have the company of a passenger. Not to mention the help spotting obstructions and atv's. So..... Next time you better show up. Besides the VX's looked good when they were parked together at the campsite too...
    :_drool: It's all fun and games until it can't be fixed!

OK, well cool. I'm down for the next one then. I would like to ride shotgun with someone...

well, here is just a taste of what was missed....more to come

david

Damn damn damn (I hope I can say that)

I really missed it....man that looks SOOOOOO fun

I'm definitely in for the next one....you better believe that!!!