my kit didnt have it either and im still waiting for it (4 months and counting). i can tell you what i am doing in the mean time. im assuming you have the regular throttle bracket that goes on the back of the s/c. i went to auto zone looking for a flat metal bracket of some sorts. i ended up with a "super chrome alternator mounting bracket" or whatever. it was like $4. it was thick enough. so i took it home and beat it flat. it already had holes in it so that was a plus. the cables have a part with no threads that is thinner than the rest. you need to chisel out just enough to where the this part of the cable can slide into the bracket. that way, once you slide it back it cant fall off b/c the threads will be thicker than what you chiseled out. the washers are for spacing as the cc cable must be closer the the throttle body. i would take a picture for you but im not in the country. so i give my awsome ms paint rendition. alpine told me the guy that makes them isnt there anymore. but they would send one as soon as they made one. this seems to work fine. and you can make one with a spare peice of metal, a drill and a hacksaw just get the Throttle body on first then kind of eye ball it to line up where the cc cable should mount do have a straight shot at it.