Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Opening up a Little" or, show a little

"Opening up a Little" or, show a little

Feel free to post a comment about something significant in your non VX life (if you have one).

Me, I was struck by lightning once (that explains it!).
    Western North Carolina...
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro
    (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

I once placed 17th in world drumming competition. It's just difficult to tell I'm a rocker because I'm bald.

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....17th. Goodness that was a long time ago.

Question...When you're bald, what hair color do they place on your drivers license?

Quote Originally Posted by dkmiller68
    Question...When you're bald, what hair color do they place on your drivers license?
    "Clear"

Talking

I've had 23 concussions. Or is it 21? Either way, got a hard noggin.
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.
    My middle name is 'Big Bear' (translation from Sioux). My parents were hip hippy hipsters back in the day... and my padre, an indigenous person)

Also - Dean Jones, the original Herbie the Love Bug driver/actor is a relative on my mother's side.

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

I was on TV once...for like 6.5 minutes...

Bart

I was in a movie (low budget), in the shadows of my younger brother (The star), "DANGER BOY"

I know there is more, give me more time to think of some.

I built an airplane

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N99PZ.html

Actually I have now built 4 airplanes, but who's counting.

Z
    Seismo

"My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really."
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

I have never broken or cracked a bone in my whole body, in my 23 years of live in this world. And if u met me I'm one of those freaks that love Danger and pain, and still never even had a stitch other then a surgery i had when i was a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS
    "My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really."
    Ha! Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieCosta
    I have never broken or cracked a bone in my whole body, in my 23 years of live in this world. And if u met me I'm one of those freaks that love Danger and pain, and still never even had a stitch other then a surgery i had when i was a baby.
    Good on ya, mate. I usually require stitches when I get out of bed in the morning........

EX-1999, Ebony, VX, #0562 - You Are MISSED!
    I only date guys older than 40.
    *VX CHIC*

"I only date guys older than 40." Damn - 9 years to go!

OK, real world... In 4th grade I was hit by a car doing 60 mph after I stepped off the school bus. I saw the bus driver and a good friend in the front seat as I lifted into the air - I remember in slow motion, their facial expressions and drawn out mumbles. I saw the top of the school bus before I blacked out. When I came to, my sister was dragging me out of the street as another car passed by the school bus and it's flashing red lights. My left shoe was thrown 100' away into a field and my pelvis and left leg were broken. Some bruising on my innards caused for fewer bathroom visits for awhile. I had a fever up to "drain bamaging" temps of 106 for a week. It completely altered my path in life - I think anyway, I'll never know I guess. Wait, what was I going to say... oh yeah, later we realized the childhood trauma may have caused ADD, ADHD, or AADHD but the doctors wouldn't give me any meds out of fear I would make meth with them...?? Yeah, like meth would help! Whatever...