Kpaske/PHOGR4 (and other Pac NW VXers):

Email me at douglas.wekell@us.army.mil with your email. I have a point of contact at Pacific Mat in Tukwila (Gary).

The diamondplate comes in black and gray in 36" and 48" widths.

Normally they do not sell sections of the black which comes in 36" and 48" widths. They only sell full rolls.

Gary at Pacific Mat said he would sell me a section of it anyway in wholesale. He would be more apt to if we all wanted to do our interiors in the black. (the gray is a light gray) I measured before I left for Iraq and I want to do the entire carpeted area and also the backside of the back seat so it doesnt get so beat up (plus it has that cool industrial look)

I figured about 20LF in the 48" width as what I did in my last vehicle was do each side separately, then the center hump (took the seats out) that would leave enough for a little extra. (maybe someone could remeasure as I did beer math from Iraq to figure the amount I would require.

If this is something we all want to do I can work with Gary and all of us to do a bulk order and chip in. I will have to figure what it will cost and maybe Kpaske, if you stil are around Lewis you could pick up a check for my amount from my wife. The stuff cuts easily (with trauma shears) and looks professional when done (soory no pix from the lat one -sold the vehicle)

Anyway Pacific Mat will give you samples if you are in the area to see if it will work for you-Either way I know I am doing it when I get back from Iraq.

Email me let me know what you think or carry on in this thread.