Well, its been in the 70s last few days in Baghdad. Just came back from Camp Striker. I change jobs and get a second company command soon so I am gearing up for that. Should be 120 or so in a few months.

Anyway, back to the exciting world of diamondplate matting. I will do some patterns from what I do-as for me this is a done deal when get back. I am storing up like a dynamo and will be post-deployment hyperactive when I get back (last time I came back I gutted a house and essentially did a Monster House project up in Renton in 18 months while working full time in the Army). Really for the back it will be easy as I will take out the carpet and flip it over and add 2 inches on the sides to tuck under the panels for a finished look. The back seats (back sides will be a pattern, and I'll use epoxy or a hot glue gun to adhere that to the back of those. I currently have leftover pieces from the last car I did and used them to create little diamondplate inserts for the center console tray and the holder in the dash already. (no pix here with me in Baghdad) So that will tie in the dash.

Sorry-but the project is obviously on hold for me till I get back but I will share what I find out from Gary at Pacific Mat when he writes back.