Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pimp My Ride!

OK, I'll bite...
    Here's how Xzibit could pimp my VX:

- 22" slightly offset wheels (maybe even these with the Isuzu logo programmed in)
    - Custom LCD covering the whole back window displayed inside facing out attached to an on screen keyboard where I can type any message and it would scroll across the screen (presets would be: "bite me," "not so close," and stop sign graphic).
    - An eclipse LCD/stereo/DVD/Bluetooth single din system custom made to work with my 6-disc in dash
    - My name and avatar sewn just under Recaro on the seats
    - A clear rooftop from the windsheild to the back door which tinted dark to clear based on an in dash knob
    - All seat functions would be motorized (and that heater from recaro would be a nice addition)
    - A small motorized winch that hides under the front cladding but exposes itself by moving to the front of the grille with the push of a button
    - Darken all lights just to the point of DOT compliance (I still want to drive it)
    - An alarm system that senses and electocutes anyone with malicious physical intent towards the vehicle (and would spout a quick legal audio warning and waiver to those who try it)

The paint, hood insert, cladding, grille, ride height, and transmission are off limits.
    Almost anything else is OK except for anything involving fish, cashmere, pleather, spikes, jackhammer amps, fur, Louis Vutton print, racing slicks, or Hello Kitty.

Call me, Xzibit.
    Last edited by kobie : 03/18/2007 at 10:42 PM
    don't hate

Quote Originally Posted by kobie
    - Custom LCD covering the whole back window displayed inside facing out attached to a keyboard where I can type any message and it would scroll across the screen (presets would be: "bite me," "not so close," and stop sign graphic).
    -
    Ooooh, that's a nice one...
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

Shoelace
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Yes, I like.....

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by PHO2GR4
    Here's a custom job I found that Bart (nfpgasmask) might like:

http://www.galpinautosports.com/gall...car=armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by rowhard
    Shoelace
    That wasn't your idea, John?

I can't remember who jokingly suggested that to me...I thought it was you!

Regardless, I thought it was pretty funny!

I'd open the door nice and wide... and let the kids, Chopper,Bob,Krystal,and Raisin (Weimaraners and Bob the bulldog) take care of the situation. They'll hold 'em 'till I can grab damn gun.

I have always dreamed of an undercarriage mounted framing nailer that could be aimed with a joystick from the drivers seat through my existing backup camera. You could really vent some road rage with that thing, and being underneath and shooting nails, your chances of getting caught would be fairly low. Also, a train horn to get the traffic moving. Also, the working windows are a must.

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport
    i wouldnt let them anywhere near my VX! ...

now chip foose could play with my VX.. then id want a s/c.. sweet paint job.. custom rims.. an even sweeter sounding stereo.. rock sliders.. bigger tires... the list continues haha

I agree completely! My Dad does a lot of the mod's on mine! but I had the honor of watching chip foose at SEMA in Vegas this year at the overhaulin' tent. AND WOW!!! He is my hero! He can do my vx anyday!!! so if Xzibit came to by door knockin'...I wouldn't even answer the door.

!!!

Custom Paint
    DeLorean Doors
    Jump Jacks (a la Mach 5)
    Machine Guns
    Surface to Air Missile Battery
    Cloaking Mechanism
    3 Asian schoolgirls to fill the remaining seats
    - To Err Is Human, To GET SOME is Divine -

3 Asian schoolgirls....

BWAAAA-HA-haaaaa!!!

::Wipes eyes::

Nice mod. Thanks for the laugh! I was thinking maybe 3 Russian Supermodels, until I remembered that they are all too tall to fit in the VX's back seat. Of course, they are skinny enough to fit all three in the FRONT seat, so it still may work.

I rather have FOSSE pimp my ride. They would have real mechanics work on my VX. I would not mind LS2 engine and a bigger lift.

Thumbs down Cheesy

I would never let them near my VX either. That damn show is so lame and childish. I have all their designs and almost all their ideas. I agree that Foose would be a better canidate for the job.
    Last edited by motopsycle7272 : 05/06/2007 at 02:34 AM Reason: wanted to add more