I know it's been a while, but I finally got these little rascals replaced!
It would have been an easy job except for an allen head bolt into the manifold right next to the firewall (I ended up loosening it a bit and tipping up the metal bracket to work around it). All in all it was a pretty easy job and took about 2.5Hrs. I didn't find any silicon grease, but I did use some silicon spray on a rag and then wiped it onto the O rings before installing (They slid in very easily). Cleaning up all the old burned disgusting greasey/dirty messy injectors and holes was, as I see it, the most important part! I wanted a GOOD seal and I think it worked! I only did 2 of the upper O rings because it was so hard to get them apart and I didn't actually compelty remove the fuel rail (left it attached to the passenger side fuel line, because I was afraid it would be really hard to put back on).
The good news: After a couple trips of 1000rpm idling, it idled back down, runs really smooth, doesn't stumble when shifted into park anymore, raps up higher between shifts when I am getting on it, and my tailpipe is starting to turn more of a tan color than the chalkey black that it was!!!!!!

I be Dancin a Jig

Oh, I took some pics, I might toss a couple up here if I get around to it (I hadn't found any previously that really showed what I would find when removing these)