Thread: Looking for a VX Mechanic in Houston, TX

Unhappy Looking for a VX Mechanic in Houston, TX

My 99 Vehicross is just over 100 thousand miles.
    My steering wheel has started vibrating side to side when I drive under 70 miles an hour & when I accelerate after stopping it hesiates and clonks in to gear.

I need a VX Mechanic in Houston, one that I can trust...I am tired of having mechanics look at my car and tell me they haven't ever even seen a VX before.

Thanks!

I always go to Champion Isuzu out on 290 and Jones Rd. They have always been honest and never screwed me over.

Thanks!

The other option is on the west side of town at Katy Frwy @ Grand Parkway . They became Westside Isuzu months ago after being McKinzey Bond for years. The latter did great work but I was told that they simply didn't get enough business to warrant staying open. I've used Westside twice now for minor stuff and haven't had a problem. You drop it off at the Kia place next door and they take it over to the Isuzu as the bay(s) open up. I guess it comes down to where you live.
    ________
    MILF RAPED
    Last edited by geshaw30 : 03/30/2011 at 07:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by geshaw30
    The other option is on the west side of town at Katy Frwy @ Grand Parkway . They became Westside Isuzu months ago after being McKinzey Bond for years. The latter did great work but I was told that they simply didn't get enough business to warrant staying open. I've used Westside twice now for minor stuff and haven't had a problem. You drop it off at the Kia place next door and they take it over to the Isuzu as the bay(s) open up. I guess it comes down to where you live.
    That's good, I live close to there. Thanks!
    I took it to a transmission shop today A+ Transmission on Dairy Ashford and they refused to change the transmission fluid and fitler or to flush it...they want to take apart the transmission for $500 and go from there. They said that my transmission fluid is brown, and there are metal bits on the magnet...but from everything I read here that is normal. This shop thinks I 'may" need an internal repair on the transmission. They also told me they have never seen a vehicross before...I need someone that has atleast seen one before. Thanks!