Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reno Mini-meet II

I'm down! I just got to Moab, so I will try reply in detail later, but you can count me in!

Bart

Thumbs up

Sweet! I'm still in. So, we meet for lunch, fatten up and then head out.

I don't think we will have anyone getting stuck here in Reno. There isn't much sticky stuff here. The worst case would be a flat. Make sure you have a full size spare. Depending on the difficulty, we may consider airing down a little. And remember, I have no lift or skid plates, so it will be hardest for me.

I would also recommend bringing plenty of extra water, I will have my GPS so we won't get lost, cameras, jack, air up kit, we should be fine. Now we just need to make sure everyone comes!

Looks like:

nfpgasmask
    CrnCnn
    Ascinder
    PHO2GR4

Anyone else? Come on over Sacramento, San Fran and rest of you close by!

Bart

Thumbs up

Hey, since we are going to be in Virginia City, it would be sweet to get a shot of all our trucks at the American Flats.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask
    Sweet! I'm still in. So, we meet for lunch, fatten up and then head out.

I don't think we will have anyone getting stuck here in Reno. There isn't much sticky stuff here. The worst case would be a flat. Make sure you have a full size spare. Depending on the difficulty, we may consider airing down a little. And remember, I have no lift or skid plates, so it will be hardest for me.

I would also recommend bringing plenty of extra water, I will have my GPS so we won't get lost, cameras, jack, air up kit, we should be fine. Now we just need to make sure everyone comes!

Looks like:

nfpgasmask
    CrnCnn
    Ascinder
    PHO2GR4

Anyone else? Come on over Sacramento, San Fran and rest of you close by!

Bart
    I got the report on the road and it sounds like cake. The guy with the wrangler went on Saturday and said it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask
    Hey, since we are going to be in Virginia City, it would be sweet to get a shot of all our trucks at the American Flats.

Bart
    We werent gonna go all the way to VC but we can go up there first if you want.

Also My buddy isnt going so we can go earlier than noon if you want. We can meet then go to VC, eat then cruise the trail back it isnt that much farther.

I might not be able to check the forum tomorrow so if you guys wanna change it gimme a call.

Naa, noon sounds fine. Ascinder? Pho2gra4?

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn
    We werent gonna go all the way to VC but we can go up there first if you want.

Also My buddy isnt going so we can go earlier than noon if you want. We can meet then go to VC, eat then cruise the trail back it isnt that much farther.

I might not be able to check the forum tomorrow so if you guys wanna change it gimme a call.

Noon works great for me, but whenever is fine...whatever you guys decide. See you there, can't wait to finally meet the Reno crew!!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

OK noon it is. See you at Nik-N-Willies Sunday

Hey, my friend is probably going to go too he has a stock Yukon that seems to think it can out offroad a VX . I beg to differ, so we'll have to show him the error of his ways See you guys out there.

That's cool. I'm still wondering if we will see PHO2GR4 out there. I left him a message on his cel today. I will PM him now.

See you boys at noon.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder
    Hey, my friend is probably going to go too he has a stock Yukon that seems to think it can out offroad a VX . I beg to differ, so we'll have to show him the error of his ways See you guys out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder
    Well not to dissapoint but i hear that this trail will not offer too much in the way of testing our rigs. So you may not get to prove too much.

That's ok though, I don't need any more scraping after Moab!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn
    Well not to dissapoint but i hear that this trail will not offer too much in the way of testing our rigs. So you may not get to prove too much.

Well, I'll just have to take him out in the open desert and out rally him too!! He was making the noises of the chicken the other day too, so he might wuss out and not show up at all, we'll see.

here is a sample of our day. We got a lot of pics so there will be more to come.

boat load

I have a boat load of nice pics. I started editing them last night but was too tired to post. Tonight for sure though.

Bart