Thread: Oh yes! Its time for another wild ARIZONA off-road/camping get together trip!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh yes! Its time for another wild ARIZONA off-road/camping get together trip!

So heres the info everyone has been patiently anticipating...

...or not!

Its time for another of the now famous (at least in our minds) Arizona gatherings. For those in the area or maybe even those passing through on their way to Moab this one is going to be good so don't miss it.
    We will be heading to the cooler climes of the Arizona Rim Country. The destination will be a trail Starting in Strawberry, Az. We will follow the trail (Aprox. 16 miles)to the area where the Verde and East Verde rivers combine. That will be the camping spot. Then we will retrace our steps back out to civilization.

DATE: May 12-23, 2007
    TIME: Will leave Tucson at 6am meet times for other areas along the way will be updated once I know who intends to go. This should put us in Strawberry at 9-9:30.
    CB Channel: 13
    BRING: camping gear, food, and all the other usual 4X'ing stuff. This will be back country camping.
    Other info will be posted as I work out all the details.

Note: I have never been on this trail so I don't know the exact difficulty. I have talked to the forrest service and the info I got from them was that the portion of the trail they knew of was prodably of medium difficulty. It could become a exploritory run...but we will camp and have fun.

So who will be there?

The list...
    Triathlete
    VCamilo
    VXCaver
    Your name here
    Last edited by Triathlete : 05/04/2007 at 11:27 AM
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)