Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: Wheels and Tires

FS: Wheels and Tires

For Sale: A full set of 18 inch VX wheels. Yes, they have chrome peeling, whats new. Also have a full set of HT's. One pair has about 1k miles and the other pair have 3k miles. Would like to see $800.00 + shipping
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Smile

sorry to say this bro, but for that price, u can get some really nice rims and ok tires or some offroad rims and nice tires brand new, i suggest if u want to sell it, lower tthe price down alot and include shipping, or sell on ebay, cuz man u are talking about over $1,000 for old rims and tires. I'm just helping u out bro and i'm pretty sure many think the same way, so don't take it personal.

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

costie, I'm not your bro, okay

Talking

Man, u took it hard, and personal, chill the F*^& out. i was just saying thats way 2 much for old stuff. but thats what i think. u are almost 60 years old and u need to grow the F&%^ Up man, gosh i thought in life many would learn to take advise or some1's openion espacally after being here on the planet for 60 years, if you don't like what i said just brush it off, So Just Chill out, "OK BRO " Actually I'm sorry, heres a Flower for you , I hope that will cheer you up .

costie.. there was just a set of 18s with newish tires like that sold for either 850 or 900... i dont see a problem with his price? also i dunno where you buy your tires.. but just for a set of stock tires.. youre looking at 500-600 and good luck tryin to find a set of stock 18's for sale anywhere else
    Last edited by etlsport : 05/06/2007 at 01:23 PM

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

8 Items $100.00 a piece...seems fair to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CostieCosta
    Man, u took it hard, and personal, chill the F*^& out. i was just saying thats way 2 much for old stuff. but thats what i think. u are almost 60 years old and u need to grow the F&%^ Up man, gosh i thought in life many would learn to take advise or some1's openion espacally after being here on the planet for 60 years, if you don't like what i said just brush it off, So Just Chill out, "OK BRO " Actually I'm sorry, heres a Flower for you , I hope that will cheer you up .
    Reality check grasshopper...you're the one who needs some "ageing"...grown men are able to form sentences, spell words & articulate thoughts without the use of faux profanity or personal attack on the other persons age, race, religion, etc.
    Next time post BEFORE you crack your first beer.

And no, I'm not claiming to be perfect, everyone knows I've made my fair share of blunders. (and then some)

Just chalk this up as friendly advice.
    Last edited by Ldub : 05/06/2007 at 03:11 PM

Damn, I would buy those up in a sec, but I dont want to deal with S/H. I need some winter shoes and socks for my VX, heh.

Were I closer, I would love to take them off your hands.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

I saw this, and thought it was about as close to a steal as a person could get!
    I too would hop on them, but got alot going on right now, and dont need to spend my money on wheels.

david

i duno im on the same boat as costie......500 could get u new rims and tires are around 150 a peice, tats 1100 for new.....

come on now...theres no need for flaming

As I said, would like to see but all reasonable offers will be considered

Quote Originally Posted by MZ-N10
    i duno im on the same boat as costie......500 could get u new rims and tires are around 150 a peice, tats 1100 for new.....

come on now...theres no need for flaming
    You show me a wheel for $150, and I will show you junk, haha (as if the stocks arent).

I easily spend $2500 everytime I get wheels and tires. I guess thats why I see this as a steal.

Thumbs up

I think it all depends on what you are looking at. A new set of American Racing Chambers coated with Teflon and a set of BFG A/T will run you $1600 new.

So, half that price for a set of nice stock rims and nearly new tires is not a bad deal. If you want to cheap out, sure, you can get rims and tires for $500 bucks. But we ain't driving Hyundais here.

I just sold my set of stock 18" chromes with a set of BFG G-Force street rubbers with less than 10k miles on them for $700. That is only $100 less than what Roward is asking here. I wanted $1000. But I wanted to get them outta my garage and make a little money more than anything. I made a comprimise to get these outta my way.

Shipping on a full set of rims and tires ain't cheap, and that's what killed it for me. But that was my decision. I did consider keeping them or at least holding out until I got at least $900 in my pocket. But that would mean $1100 out of pocket for the buyer, and more time with these taking up space in my crowded garage, so you see why I ended up selling for less.

It just depends on how bad the seller wants to sell, and/or how bad the buyer wants them, and of course, shipping. Anyway, what I am saying, is that $800 is a very fair price....

Bart

Thank you Bart and all for your input on this. I did go by FedEx to get them weighed so I could quote correctly. Maybe it will be someone on the left coast and it won't cost so much.

Don't care for them, but if I can come up with a GOOD QUALITY adapter ring, might just put them on my truck since it needs new shoes anyway. It is driven about once a month if that and only to Lowes/Home Dpot or to take trash to the dump, so am not real concerned about using them if done correctly.

i think also that yes, there are other rims out there, but what rowhard has are the STOCK RIMS. im still in the "its a bargin" boat