Thanks so much for the help guys, the overwhelming response is very appreciated. Sorry for my delay in getting back to you...been in Vegas on biz for a week and have my big annual tournament on Memorial Day that I am pulling my hair out for.

Zues, that is a tremendous link you sent me in your post...looks to be pretty much everything a guy needs, the ease of the calmini (everything in one place) but with no fluff, and a lot of the stuff that you all said I would need/should get (braided brake line, bump stops, poly spacers, ball joint spacers, etc). Would that particular kit fit the VX with little/no modding?

To answer your ?s, sadly, I must admit that I am not a hardcore offroader. As much as it pains me to say it, I watch some of the videos of Moab and cringe at putting my Proty through that, though I know they can mostly handle it. She will not be an every-day driver, she will pretty much be a tricked truck. I want her to look oh so sweet! I have done this before, when I was poor(er) and only 16 with my Ford Ranger. I learned from that that look is fine, but function is better, even if not used. Everything was for looks. It was 2WD but had a 3" lift...which was all body, no suspension. Had a nice hood...all hood scoop, no function (weak little 4.0 V6 under the bonnet). So from that I have learned that if you are gunna do it, do it right. Though I think your truck might be a bit tall for me. And I don't care about MPG...technically, *cough* I use my company card to fill the tank since I got the owner's permission since I do so much running around for the company. So, while I will not be driving it that much anyway, fuel economy is not a worry for me.

I would pretty much want to run about 33" (maybe 34s) under her. With enough lift to accommodate that big of a shoe and still be able to steer her, I think it would look great without being too much.

As far as power goes, get this, I have got my mechanic looking for a nice, low mileage, diesel for me. To me, there is nothing like a turbo diesel. Power, speed, torque, and god I love that smell!