Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Meet! Fri May 18th - PA - Delaware County - Newtown Square

Do it again? PA/NJ/DE/MD/etc. Meet

Hows bout another meet thingy for 2008? Got to be more folks with VX's around now....in the PA/NJ/DE/MD or whatever area. Maybe make it a big one who knows.

Where?

What date and time?

Who's in?

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329

Friday May 16 2008

Hey! Long time no hear!

Eric and I are meeting up at O'Reilly Pontiac/GMC/Buick On Friday May 16 at about 5/5:30 for their first Cruise Night for 2008 (it is a recurring meet every 3rd friday of the month)

This time I will be bringing both my VX and my GTP
    (if I can get them both detailed just the way I want them by then!)

Last year was their first year for hosting cruise nights and it went over very well.

We had four VX last year on the first nigtht, as seen in the gallery.

But after that it was just Eric and me on a regular basis every month. But still well worth it.

Each time out we got compliments and questions...
    Well worth showing up in numbers!

Word of caution! if the high polished aluminum 40th anniversary Shelby Cobra arrives again this year ... bring a mop, because I will not be responsible for the gallons of drool that I may leave on the blacktop...

Also - it is very likely that we are headed down to Cecil County dragway, in Rising Sun Maryland, the following morning - Saturday the 17 - to test out a few cars... VehiCross, my GTP, Eric's roommate's WRX... possibly a fox body Mustang and a couple others...
    Confirmation of this date will come along at a later time.

I believe the track opens at 8:30 am.. so we would be getting a very early start.
    ~ ~ ~
    Van Eyes - slightly trimmed, Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA head lamps, Red (port) & green (starboard) 5 LED 'headlight horn' lights, PIAA silicone windshield wipers, K&N Filtercharger (in stock air box), MacNeil WeatherFlectors, Assorted cargo nets from previous vehicles, Optima red-top battery, Transmission Interceptor, 20 LED 'light tower' turn signals & brake lights, 18W PIAA W2 running lights, Trooper skid plates, Black Luverne step bars w/Tone's custom brackets