I've been having the worse time with my VX lately- too many mornings w/ a dead battery. Happened once while my daughter was driving it while we were away, so I figured she left the lights on or something. I've had it go dead after not driving it for the weekend, and noticing that I closed the door on the seat belt; not closed enough to turn off the dome light. I'm usually very careful about the belt thing, but after doing this a few times I decided to just pull the dome light bulb out. Last week, after left sitting for just a couple days- nothing. Dead as a road kill.

I've taken it to a dealer to have the charging system checked. Alternator was fine. Everything was OK. They said there's a factory Izusu something that's drawing a small current- something about an anti-rust system, and offered to disconnect it, but I figured since it was all checking out OK I'd leave it be. It's got a brand new battery now, but something's not right. Cars aren't supposed to go dead if not driven for a week.

Anyone with any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Keith