Sorry for the long delay guys. All I need are high res photos, pretty much does it. I would prefer to not use cafepress. I am sure that their quality would be better...but doing my own graphics I have grown accustomed to doing my own print jobs. I have a Xerox DocuColor 250 with a profinisher (auto stapler, folder, collater, and saddle-sticher) with a high-cap 12x19 feeder that will process up to 12x19, 240 gsm, coated cover stock. So while it won't be a barnes-and-noble-quality calendar, i will have more freedom with printing and not have to trust someone else with it (and it will be a lot cheaper).

Do you guys want to start a new thread with polls and what not for the photos?

If you want to get with me, i will be honest, email is best. I have this weird thing, when I go to a forum, the first thing i do is click the "new posts" link under my name. So I dont like to visit until I have time to read them all so that I can stay abreast on all the new info. If i visit and just read one or two, then next time I log in, the stuff that is new to me, will not show up there...soooo, that is another reason for my month-long absences from the forum. But, if you email me, I respond in a few hours, usually. So to get the ball rolling (and sorry for boring you with my mindless dribble), email me:

tbigity@gmail.com