Thread: New calendar shots!

Sorry for the long delay guys. All I need are high res photos, pretty much does it. I would prefer to not use cafepress. I am sure that their quality would be better...but doing my own graphics I have grown accustomed to doing my own print jobs. I have a Xerox DocuColor 250 with a profinisher (auto stapler, folder, collater, and saddle-sticher) with a high-cap 12x19 feeder that will process up to 12x19, 240 gsm, coated cover stock. So while it won't be a barnes-and-noble-quality calendar, i will have more freedom with printing and not have to trust someone else with it (and it will be a lot cheaper).

Do you guys want to start a new thread with polls and what not for the photos?

If you want to get with me, i will be honest, email is best. I have this weird thing, when I go to a forum, the first thing i do is click the "new posts" link under my name. So I dont like to visit until I have time to read them all so that I can stay abreast on all the new info. If i visit and just read one or two, then next time I log in, the stuff that is new to me, will not show up there...soooo, that is another reason for my month-long absences from the forum. But, if you email me, I respond in a few hours, usually. So to get the ball rolling (and sorry for boring you with my mindless dribble), email me:

tbigity@gmail.com

New thread! Probably like Bart did it last year.
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

Your wish has been granted, I split the thread and am going to lock the other to keep it from getting confusing. Since Bart has experience, get with him to make sure it goes smooth.
    Scott / moncha.com

Feel free to take the reigns! I HATE CafePress so anything different/better is all good! I just hope it is as cheap for everyone as CafePress was.

Moncha: Does the forum have a way to create a poll where each user can vote once, and only once for a certain number of options? Like, we have 60 photos posted somewhere with corresponding numbers and a poll on the forum that allows users to check 12 boxes (for which photos they want) and tally these votes in the thread? It seems like a simple PHP script could do it, but I don't know if the forum has the juice to make this happen.

If not, it would be cool to get some of our members involved who know php or asp to get involved and script something up. I have a little webspace we can use for photo posts and a voting page if we can figure it out.

Bart

that would be pretty cool, if not, the system we used last year would work out well, it was almost no work for me because the way the votes were formatted they imported straight to excel, which tallied up the votes on its own

this year to submit a photo for voting, we should have a high-res photo emailed/sent to wherever before its eligible for voting, that way we dont run into the problem we did last year about not having a high res for one of the winners

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

Sent you one!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

good deal. If the photos get emailed to me, I can put some code in a subdirectory on my flawlessgolf. com site. I know php quite extensively (webdesign/graphics/database implementation by trade).

Be a good way to get some outside clicks on my site, too. Really ups the google rating. Of course, the actual golf company is still in my "skunk works" file.
    Last edited by Moncha : 05/25/2022 at 09:28 AM

It's up to you.. If you want to direct to a script from here the server can handle it. Or it can go out.

The poll functions of the forum don't allow for a specific number of votes. Just the ability to choose one or all.. I love php but I sux at coding

Talking

Well, I just sent you a 38 MB zipped folder with nine images! I hope your email address accepts such large attachments...

Emailed a couple