Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!

FOLKS,

I am about to treat my faithful Dragon to a new set of tires,I desperately need some advise.
    My precious VX still has the original set of tires,that was on the car when I purchased her off the showroom floor.
    Thank you....may you all have a lovely weekend.
    Regards,
    James

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

what would you like to know? You want to go to wider/taller tires? Check this thread for some info:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...ght=size+tires
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

All I can say is,

Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 275/70/16

A perfect tire for the stock rims. If you have the 1999 16" rims, that is.

if you have the 18's, these won't fit!
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    He has a Dragon so its a 2000 or 01 with 18" rims

James:

The most important info you can post would be your wants, needs, and intended use.

For instance:

I like the stock sizing so my speedo stays accurate and I drive bunches of highway miles, so smooth and quiet is important.

OR

It's time to make the beast look huge, so I want some big, mean looking tires regardless of the ride and noise.

OR

I'll be driving on and off road, so I want a trustworthy all terrain tire.

Cheers,
    Bim