So I am heavily in the search of some new tires in the rim diameter of 18 inches. I want to downsize just a bit from my 265/75-16 = 31.65 inches to 30inches or so. Like a 255/60/18. Yeah I know it sounds stupid when larger is better in the off roading world, but this is my daily driver and I want a bit better gas mileage than what I was getting with my 265/75-16's. I am currently running heavy 265/50-20 and getting about 3mpg better, so with that math a 255/60-18 should get me another 2mpg or so. Im lifted and plan to stay that way. Just plainy want to get a smaller tire. IF possible.

Alright so im picky and do not want just any tire this time. My current A/T's are not just doing it for me. I want a MORE aggresive off-roader with GOOD SIDEWALL action. So far the two tires that grab my attention the most are...Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips and Yokohama Geolander M/T+ BUT they dont come in small 18's

Dirt Grips

Yoko's

I have searched a lot so far and will continue till I find what I want. I would almost downsize to a 17 inch rim.

Any one know of a tire that has lots of sidwall action that I might not have found yet. I do like Thornbirds a bit too and Maxxis Creepy Crawler but so far i have not found them in 18' of my specs.