Folks.. I'm enroute to a family reunion and after driving 1000 miles straight, both my check engine light and TOD "check" light came on. The engine check light has come on before and it may just be a oxygen sensor problem.

Before I started this trip, I had ALL my fluids checked and the transfer case, engine oil, and differentials changed (with proper additives for differentials and transfer case).

But I'm never received a TOD check light before and that flashing red signal has me worried.

Currently I'm at a hotel, and reaching out to this community for some assistance in figuring out what to do. A mechanic will run the computer codes tomorrow morning, and I'm going to have him recheck the diff and transfer case fluids. If they are good, I'm going to take a chance and run it the 150 miles I have left to my destination and keep my fingers crossed.

Btw, the TOD front wheel indicator lights are erratic. They are constantly moving from one bar to full power to the front wheels.

Would overheating possibly cause this? Like I said, it had been running for over 14 hours straight with only refueling stops. And when I pulled it to the side of the road, it was sizzling and cracking underneath (hot day in Tennessee)..

Appreciate any help you can provide in this short time.. I'll check back tomorrow and the next days and update the forum.

Diogenes