Quote Originally Posted by Warren
I don't have a clue what fabrication costs run and thus couldn't make you a reasonable offer.

How about you figure out what it would cost to make a batch of various sizes like 10 pieces, 25 pieces and 50 pieces and then tack on how much your time is worth, multiply that all by ~150% to account for unexpected surprises and then let us all know the price point for each size batch.
I charge in my shop $65-75 an hour for fabrication!!! these little brackets take me a little over an hour to make,Cut/Weld/Grind/Paint then cost of steel which isnt that much and i will also need to include new mounting bolts and nuts......
So going off regular shop rates that would put them at a rather unattractive price to most!
Just gonna have to take a hit on these as far as hourly wise and just do it at night when i close up shop.....
I will set the price at $49.00 shipped.....anywhere in the lower 48
this being a holiday my metal supplier is closed up so all i have for the next couple days in steel is enough to make 4 sets!! Tomorrow i will put up a page on my website so anyone interested could order thru paypal.......
Tim