Quote Originally Posted by Bulldoggie View Post
Between Tim's adjustable window tabs, and My spacer trick, every possible problem/adjustment should be fixable, with the exception of the rarer problems like the carjacker who shattered the glass, the broken/frayed cable, the missing or broken nylon lift track guides, or the burned-out motor/ broken switch.
Not to be a naysayer, but believe me, this is not a miracle fix-all for the window issues. It certainly addresses the broken tabs, but if your windows bind or tilt, there may be some additional tricks and adjustments needed to get them working correctly again. I have one of these brackets installed in my passenger door, and it took both the washer trick and bending out the railing just to make this window semi-functional again. It's still not 100%, but could probably be fixed with some additional tweaking. My driver's side window still has the original brackets and actually functions a bit better than the one with the new bracket.

I will be placing an order for these brackets myself, as I do believe they are PART of a permanent solution (and I owe one back to the donor of my passenger side bracket ), I just want to make sure everyone is aware that each window is different and your results will vary, even from one window to the other.

So what's the deal with the video?