Wow, that is coincidental! I've also looked at VINs but hadn't noticed yours. I started searching for my VX in December, found at least 90% were on the East Coast. Made me crazy! I found a '01 Foxfire in Virginia with 64k and had it shipped here to AZ (OUCH! $1,000 buckaroos).

So far, no rust, came with virtually brand new Falken Ziex tires, brake pads at least 80%, OEM shocks aren't leaking (but I can't stand them!! ...I live about 1 mile back on a dirt/rocky road...I'd read the VX "rides rough" but this dirt road is going to shake pieces loose in no time! It's like driving the Flintmobile with Fred Flintstone! So I'm looking at new shocks & reading all the posts I can here to get info on what to pick for my desired ride. I'm going to sell the OEM shocks here.

Wasn't "leaking" any oil until I took it to auth Isuzu service (which is a Toyota/Hundai/GM dealership) and now it's dripping about 1 teaspoon every 3 days. Got to take it back to them. Haven't had it long enough to see if it's "using" oil yet.

I will definitely take as many pics as Tim will let me. Photogr is my other hobby so I should be able to put together a really good set of pics / tutorial.