[QUOTE=don moore]When I lived in wyoming..We would go 4x4ing and find a old car someone left out in the desert..and torch it..We made shure it was out ther for awhile...lol

Hey! I've pulled the tags and left more than a few cars, in all kinds of places. You may have smoked one of mine, had you been a couple thousand miles east, and twenty years older (more than likely) Once I smoked the engine in a '77 Gran Prix on I-95 with my son in the car. We limped into a neighborhood, engine banging, overheated, toasted, got out of the car, and gave the keys to a kid standing there (maybe 16) the title was in the glove box. He said something about liking it, so I gave it to him...title and all. We took a cab to my sisters house, which was not that far away. I love giving crap away... it always shocks folks. Ever throw the toll guy at a bridge, or whatever, the extra for the Yahoo behind you, pay the tab for the next knucklehead in line at the Burger King... then go away slow... watch what happens. Go thru the supermarket, and toss inappropriate items in someones basket on your way(ahhhhh, Preppy.......have some depends....or Masingill...some Ky and Magnums for the nice lady )......quarters in the salt shakers at the diner, poop in the cups(or insert really nasty, rotten, roadkill) at the local golf course....or is that just me??? Ever stuff sand down the oil fill on a construction company dozer I love to ramble