Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This Forum ROCKS !!!

Let's really screw up this thread! Why not try out Beau's adjustable coil buckets - start out with 1" and when your tires go bald, step up to 2" lift and add bigger tires! Then when those tires seem too small you can add Dub's springs and go 4" - 5" with 34-35" tires!!!! It is a vicious cycle...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

I mean, I would probably be happy with only 1". I just want a little bit more clearance and the ability to put on a little bit bigger tires.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS
    Let's really screw up this thread! Why not try out Beau's adjustable coil buckets - start out with 1" and when your tires go bald, step up to 2" lift and add bigger tires! Then when those tires seem too small you can add Dub's springs and go 4" - 5" with 34-35" tires!!!! It is a vicious cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask
    I mean, I would probably be happy with only 1". I just want a little bit more clearance and the ability to put on a little bit bigger tires.

Bart
    And I mean, that is how it always starts....

Its like guns and tatoos, once you get one, you can't stop!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS
    And I mean, that is how it always starts....

Its like guns and tatoos, once you get one, you can't stop!

Bart

Guns are bad, umm kay?

To get back on point and to agree with Ldub.

This forum does ROCK. I mean, we have old men to young beautiful models who enjoy this Vehicle and this Forum. I really only check a few other places regularly and don’t spend nearly as much on those forums as I do here. I am glad to talk to all of you and to think that a vehicle could have brought us all together in one way or another.

Not to once again get off course, and not to open a can of worms, but I think that automobiles are FAR WORSE for the planet, and all life that dwells on it, than guns. The streets we have paved are nothing more than scars on the earth. The pollution we generate with our vehicles is choking the life out of our planet, and the oil we fight over to keep us rolling is what causes guns to be used in the first place. And don't get me started on roadkill, drunk driving, traffic, accidents, rubber, junkyards, speeding tickets, seat belts...ad nauseum.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    Guns are bad, umm kay?
    Last edited by nfpgasmask : 08/02/2007 at 12:47 PM Reason: sp

Not to once again get off course, and not to open a can of worms, but I think that automobiles are FAR WORSE for the planet, and all life that dwells on it, than guns. The streets we have paved are nothing more than scars on the earth. The pollution we generate with our vehicles is choking the life out of our planet, and the oil we fight over to keep us rolling is what causes guns to be used in the first place. And don't get me started on roadkill, drunk driving, traffic, accidents, rubber, junkyards, speeding tickets, seat belts...ad nauseum.

Bart

I was joking fair share. I am a member of the NRA and compete in shooting competions in my neck of the woods. I was just quoting South Park umkay?

I would like to hear what you have to say about roadkill though, sounds interesting. And you mean rubber for tires right?

P.S. this forum is awesome I have saved countless dollars and time. I would also would be EXTREMLY bored at work if I did not have this to check. I am signed in ALL day when im here twerking. Thanks to everyone who has had any input to any of my questions. I hope to meet some of you. So far I have only met Joe Jkstepens on here. Like the chick says to me. "All of you on the forums have got to have some similar personality triat somewhere becuase not everyone goes the extremes you do to get a VX. Yeah lots of strangers like the VX alot and tell you about it, but do you ever see them flying into Chicago and then driving into Wiscansin just to get one, do you??" I could go on and on about this forum and the VX alone but thats another day and stuff/feeling you already know and experience. I consider it my dream car. I had the hot wheel over 10years ago and fell in love with the radical styling. Thanks to all who share their knowledge and opinions when I request them

John-

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn
    To get back on point and to agree with Ldub.

This forum does ROCK. I mean, we have old men to young beautiful models who enjoy this Vehicle and this Forum.

UHhhhhh...which one am I again ???

And Bart...if you're seriously concerned about roadkill/recycling...I could forward some recipies that I got from my crew down Lousianne way.
    Them boys down there knows how ta cook!

Think of roadkill this way...It's just cars thinnin' the not so smart ones out of the gene pool...given a few hundred thousand years, I'll bet road kill will be a distant memory.
    EVERYTHING has to evolve eventually...

BTW, did I mention...THIS FORUM ROCKS !!!

Wink

Thats why this is the only site that I support on the web. It has saved me so much time & money when it comes to maintaining my VX. I can almost always find info on a particular subject and that sets the stage for how to follow through either myself or via my mechanic. Plus, connecting us to the few people that provide all the various custom add-ons that virtually don't exist elsewhere. Without this site I'd probably have a stock VX with only a hitch, bra, mudflaps and window vent-visors! I wouldn't have known about how to fit aftermarket rims & tires either! Learned all about Offset & Backspacing and stuff right here!!! I owe alot of gratitude to this site for anything I've done to my VX! Thanks everyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Hey John, I figured you were joking, but it did make me think about the impact of the automobile on our planet. Like I said above, not to completely jack this thread again, but I firmly believe, that automobiles are the single most destructive and detrimental invention human beings have ever created. From pollution, to roads, to wars for oil, its all because of cars. And roadkill just bothers me. I hate seeing dead animals on the road (and destroyed VXes from hitting deer). Its just a waste.

But anyway, yes, this forum does rock. Its rocks far and beyond, and much harder than any other online forum I have ever been on. Right from day one I felt welcomed, and accepted. There are a lot of other forums I am part of, and quite honeslty, I find most of them "cliqueish" and all to often quite childish.

Interesting what you have to say about a common personality trait running through us VXers. I would say there must be something we all have in common for sure. If I could guess, it would think its a desire to deviate from the norm. Instead of blending in, we would rather stick out...

Bart

PS - Trey Parker and Matt Stone for president in '08.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    I was joking fair share. I am a member of the NRA and compete in shooting competions in my neck of the woods. I was just quoting South Park umkay?

I would like to hear what you have to say about roadkill though, sounds interesting. And you mean rubber for tires right?

P.S. this forum is awesome I have saved countless dollars and time. I would also would be EXTREMLY bored at work if I did not have this to check. I am signed in ALL day when im here twerking. Thanks to everyone who has had any input to any of my questions. I hope to meet some of you. So far I have only met Joe Jkstepens on here. Like the chick says to me. "All of you on the forums have got to have some similar personality triat somewhere becuase not everyone goes the extremes you do to get a VX. Yeah lots of strangers like the VX alot and tell you about it, but do you ever see them flying into Chicago and then driving into Wiscansin just to get one, do you??" I could go on and on about this forum and the VX alone but thats another day and stuff/feeling you already know and experience. I consider it my dream car. I had the hot wheel over 10years ago and fell in love with the radical styling. Thanks to all who share their knowledge and opinions when I request them

John-

Well Ldub,

If you haven't figured it out yet, I like animals and trees better than most people, and while we might be "smarter" in many ways, it is that intelligence that has somehow lead us down a path to imminent destruction. So I really don't know who is smart and who is stupid...its all a matter of perception if you ask me!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub
    Think of roadkill this way...It's just cars thinnin' the not so smart ones out of the gene pool...given a few hundred thousand years, I'll bet road kill will be a distant memory.
    EVERYTHING has to evolve eventually...

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Cool

Well Ldub,

If you haven't figured it out yet, I like animals and trees better than most people, and while we might be "smarter" in many ways, it is that intelligence that has somehow lead us down a path to imminent destruction. So I really don't know who is smart and who is stupid...its all a matter of perception if you ask me!

Bart
    I prefer most plants & animals to most people too... (most of the regular crew around here is on my short list) however, I can't resist jerkin' yer chain every once in a while. No offence meant.

Oh man, you just caught me in one of my serious moments. No offence taken. Its just one of those "topics" for me. And trust me dude, I know you were just jerkin' my chain!

And on another note, unfortunately, animals do taste good. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat chickens anymore. I just love the taste of those dumb little birds!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub
    I prefer most plants & animals to most people too... (most of the regular crew around here is on my short list) however, I can't resist jerkin' yer chain every once in a while. No offence meant.

You know, a few days ago I started thinking of vanity plates for when my tags expire...

VEHIROCS or V ROX or VEHIROX or V ROCS or V ROCSS

You know, since BOTH the VX and this site ROCK!!! Ironic... don't you think?