Just a little post to list what ailments my VX has had since I brought her home.

Problem----------------------------------solution

Headlight Seal (passenger) -------Both modules replaced (warr)
Annoying ***** squeak in rear door --------nothing yet
Passenger Window coming off track-----------nothing yet
Driver window sounds like it is starting to------nothing yet
Hood insert stress crack----replaced....twice

Center console latch failed day we bought it, dealer did a hack job fixing it (Dealers suck)

WIERD rattle/electrical arcing noise from dash near A/C vents ???

I am planning on taking it to the dealer here again in a week or so to get the windows fixed, the squeak fixed, and to give them **** about scratches on the hood from where they replaced the hood insert last time. (Wife took it in while I was away on business) I only noticed scratches a few days ago while hand waxing. Scratches are in a place that could only be from lifting hood insert out/putting in.

I have seen people ask if the "cracked hood insert" is covered by warranty, probably has been answered. But, here is my experience. Mine has been replaced TWICE now under warranty. so go tell them to f-ing replace it. The cracks my hood insert developed were drived side about mid way down the insert moving straight across to passenger side. Most likely cause of this crack after looking at it, is over tightening by the joey installing it.

Just my 2 cents with a nickel thrown in.

Wulfgott