Thread: Rear Seatbelts: Where/How/What

Rear Seatbelts: Where/How/What

I need to replace (finally getting around to it) my rear seat belts, both sides. They were torn up pretty badly from the previous owner- looks like child seat installing/uninstalling. An eyesore for sure, but probably not super safe any longer either.

Anyone have any ideas on any internet based vendors or anyone here parting out? I would think even a junk yard w/ a Vehicross would work; seems unusual that the set belts would be worn out.

No idea what they would run brand new, but can't imagine they would be cheap. Maybe I'll be surprised...

Thanks for the help!
    Keith

Frankly I am surprised the belts wore out considering only a midget or a gymnist can get in the back seat. Check out this sites miscelanious for sale I listed an email for a yard salvaging a VX and they my still have the belts

Make sure you post whatever happens. I was looking for just the center portion as mine were removed before I purchased it. I only got one response from a junkyard and they priced it at $95. I ended up getting cheapo's at AutoZone that worked but I'd rather the originals. I still have to do some repairs on the slider portions (one side unbolted & other side the latch dissappeared behind the trim).