Alrighty, motor seized a few months back and I've finally got the money for a remanufactured engine. Looks like $3800.00 used and $4000.00 for a remanufactured engine with either a 50,000 or 100,000 mile warranty. Just curious if you guys have any other suggestions for a cheaper route. I had a guy that builds engines look at it and he said he would be kinda scared because sometimes with these types of engines things move a little when things like this happen. He says he would be a little scared to get into it and really couldn't promise it would last. I'm looking at $5,000 to put in the reman and thats what I'm leaning toward right now. Another quetion is will any other engine fit without much work and will the more popular and cheaper Isuzu engines bolt up? Also looking for any other suggestions you guys might have on this problem. I'm hoping my buddy can get started this week if this is what i decide. I really hate to let it go because it's in almost perfecy shape. The interior is perfect and the outside except for the cladding is awesome and I have the yakima rack. lol . Everything works except I have to lube the window once a month. Kinda curious too what I could expect if I sold it for parts?

Thanks Alot for any help,

George