I have a magnetic bra coming. I read this thread and the earlier comprehensive development thread (and, yes, Bob Lefevre is still offering forum members the $39 price, $49.95 to your door.)

I think all of the installed pictures that I have seen are on VX's without the rubber headlight seals. The leading edge of the hood looks like it sits pretty flush onto my headlight seals. Does anyone have a magnetic bra installed on a VX with the headlight perimeter rubbers in place? Any issues with the retaining trim pushing down/separating the headlight seals?

My email to Bob about the forum price:

Hi, Bob,
I'm a member of the vehicross.info group. If this price is still good, that would be great, if not, just email me your PayPal account name and I'll tack on another $10. I need an Isuzu VehiCROSS bra in black. If you could leave off the "Magnetic Bra" logo, that would be great also. I'll let everyone know where it came from but I'm not keen to logos on my VX products. In fact, if you want to throw in some business cards I'll keep them in the glove box for when people ask about the bra. There are many car nuts here in the Monterey area, but I have never seen one of these bras locally. We have alot of sand on the road here from the beaches and lots of cars with "pocked" leading-edge hoods. Anyway, your reputation precedes you on the vehicross.info site and I'm just now enjoying my 3rd week of ownership of my "new" VehiCROSS, so this is actually one of the first mods that I will do. Thanks for your time and I look forward to installing your product, Bren.

Bob's email back:

Hello Bren:
A couple more notes: You can pinch the edge trim and then install it to make it fit tight at the corners. Also, I think there is a logo on the bra but it's just a decal and you can remove it easily by lifting the edge with a pocket knife. Thanks again. Bob Lefevre

Bob seems like a stand-up guy and I would like to think those on this site that assisted in the development of the bra and have offered their bra care experience and lessons learned.