Gilbert OHV Park - August 25th.

This place is a blast! More VX'ers next time!

All in all it was a great day and fun group, very fun trails. Used the rock sliders A LOT and the skids, but no body damage *whew* - the next day, however, my luck turned 180 degrees.

I'm at the border 4 cars behind the booth, and my battery backup alarm siren starts going on the fritz - it starts warbling, hissing, and going full on - then stops then starts.... used the key to turn it off. IT STILL GOES! that's it, yank the wires - problem solved. No unnecessary strip search on the dude with the weird car and with 200 people staring at him... of all the time to go on the fritz why right there , it has never happened before!

..and then it gets worse, 10 minutes after I get through the border - I get beaten down by golf ball size hail 45 minutes from home This stuff was hitting me sideways in 60mph winds (i was pulled over, afraid my windshield would smash) - I had a pillow on my side window sure as heck it was going to get smashed (luckily no) but now I'm all pock-marked and on the side that had no previous damage! *%^##$%.

Did I upset some viking in Minnesota and he sicked Thor on me?

It's true it comes in threes, my wife's car had her window smashed last night while we were out of Town.

Oh well, I guess we're both going to the car insurance dealer tomorrow.