Thread: A modern rain dance...

Unhappy A modern rain dance...

I washed/detailed my VX last night, head to toe, inside and out, sparkling clean, 3 hours of work....and now, after Reno has had nearly 90 record breaking days without rain, its pouring outside.

Bart

Wink

Just think of your blessings!
    1. The inside of your VX is clean.
    2. YOU GOT SOME RAIN IN THE DESERT.

Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

I'm sorry to admit I read that with a smile, Bart. People should be thanking you for making it rain, don't ya think!?
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Yeah, I know, I was really just kidding around. We need the rain here, bad. So all in all, the rain was good. But I DID JUST WASH MY VX! LOL!

It doesn't matter, with an Ebony I don't even know why I try. Even after I wash it is still looks dirty....

Bart

Bart,

I feel your pain. The weekend before we all headed out to Moab I spent over twelve hours washing and detailing the VX, and as soon as I rolled out of the garage to meet up with everyone I passed through a cloud of dust that was kicked up by someone cutting their grass. Oh well, at least I got to see her all shined up a purty.

When I did the big clean up, I found some stuff from Maguires that was supposed to take swirl marks out of dark paint. It actually didi a pretty good job, and the VX looked like an oil slick rolling down the road. Nice DEEP black shine. I can't remember what the stuff was called right now, but I can check when I get home if you would like.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Cool man, I'll try anything!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman
    Bart,

I feel your pain. The weekend before we all headed out to Moab I spent over twelve hours washing and detailing the VX, and as soon as I rolled out of the garage to meet up with everyone I passed through a cloud of dust that was kicked up by someone cutting their grass. Oh well, at least I got to see her all shined up a purty.

When I did the big clean up, I found some stuff from Maguires that was supposed to take swirl marks out of dark paint. It actually didi a pretty good job, and the VX looked like an oil slick rolling down the road. Nice DEEP black shine. I can't remember what the stuff was called right now, but I can check when I get home if you would like.