Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Don't Taze Me Bro!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsauce
    When Kerry said "Its allright, I'll answer the question" They should have stopped.

In my opinion that was giving him permission to stand for the answer.

John C.
    CORRECTOMUNDO.

He got tazered for resisting,not for the questions. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop now days. Way too many idiots out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

I suggest the club put out a memorandom on how to check for exhaust leaks in your VX. Way too many people think this SOB deserves to do what he wants when he wants how he wants and everybody else should just sit there and take it.

1st someone mentions time limits are a guideline and not a rule when doing Q&A. Except on talk shows time limits are defined and enforced. This gives more people a chance to ask their questions.

The free speech argument is nuts. Everyone has a right to speak their own mind. The Constitution does not require Government or it's citizens to be a forced audience to a ranting lunatic. This Moron can arrange his own event and run them any way he likes. If he comes to someone elses event he must follow their rules.

These wingnuts know that no one wants to listen to what they have to say that is why they are crashing other events and trying to force people to listen to their rantings.

Your freedom of speech does not trump my right to ignore what you have to say nor to interefere with my freedom of speech when I am following the rules. This guy was warned many times and ignored the warnings. Frankly I think they should have zapped him again.

I want a Tazer! Contrary to belief, I can't really put a bolt of lightning down anybody's shorts... but with a Tazer, my dreams of being the GOD of Lightning would come true and I would finally earn my screen name!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS
    I want a Tazer! Contrary to belief, I can't really put a bolt of lightning down anybody's shorts... but with a Tazer, my dreams of being the GOD of Lightning would come true and I would finally earn my screen name!
    It's trivially easy to build a taser out of a disposable camera - the power source for the flash is the key component. However, you are likely to end up with a device that is a lot more lethal.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2049857_tase...le-camera.html

The flip-side of frequent taser use is that people are going to start figuring out how to protect themselves. It doesn't take much, just a conductive layer of clothing. As long as both eletrodes touch the conductive layer, the electricity won't enter the person's body - even if the darts are also embedded in the person's skin.

There is already a company selling clothing with a layer of conductive polyester embedded. They look just like regular street clothes. They even have a video of a guy getting tasered in various ways without any side-effects (for example, they've got a baseball cap with the material in it and they put a taser directly to the guy's head in 'drive-stun' mode and nothing happens to him). They call it Thor Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by WyrreJ
    It's trivially easy to build a taser out of a disposable camera - the power source for the flash is the key component. However, you are likely to end up with a device that is a lot more lethal.

The flip-side of frequent taser use is that people are going to start figuring out how to protect themselves. It doesn't take much, just a conductive layer of clothing. As long as both eletrodes touch the conductive layer, the electricity won't enter the person's body - even if the darts are also embedded in the person's skin.

There is already a company selling clothing with a layer of conductive polyester embedded. They look just like regular street clothes. They even have a video of a guy getting tasered in various ways without any side-effects (for example, they've got a baseball cap with the material in it and they put a taser directly to the guy's head in 'drive-stun' mode and nothing happens to him). They call it Thor Shield.

That may keep them from being tasered but my guess is unless the clothing is made with a layer of Kevlar the people who end up then getting shot by the cops are going to wish they only got tasered.

Why people think a cop should risk his life limb, or health to protect the health of the person or persons who are allegedly breaking the law is beyond me.

Of course if this had happened at a Republican Q&A the liberals would be blaming the politicians and not the cops. I do not beleive Kerry had anything to do with this but that would not stop the liberals.

The guy was simply asking questions. Kerry was fine with that if you just listen...

The Dude in the v-neck suit behind student says something to lady cop at about 45 seconds into students question period.

The fecal matter hits the fan at about two minutes when he mentions skull & bones. Kerry says, "that's alright, I'll answer the question." but the security has their own idea of what to do, and to back down would show weakness and lessen their default authoratative position.

Right Tri-A??

At the point when the lady cop grabs the student, he stands his ground BECAUSE HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

THIS WAS OUT OF LINE!!!! THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!

WHAT IF, they had let the guy just stand there and get his answer??? What would have happened??

Nothing would have happened. Kerry knows how to handle questions.. at least he should by now don't you think?? He would have answered with some wonderful words about college and education etc. and how great it is we live in a country where you can impeach a president if you don't think he should get a blowjob... bla bla...

Now... IF at that point he became beligerant and refused to step down, security would be a bit more JUSTIFIED to step in.

What these amatures did was pointless and unfounded.

How long before we get arrested for what we might do based on summary judgement?
    Read some Phillip K. Dick.

I can't wait for the bashing I'm about to get from the right...

ouch!

go ahead... it's a free country.
    Sold the VX 11-21-07. It was fun while I had it!
    Thanks for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino
    The guy was simply asking questions. Kerry was fine with that if you just listen...

The Dude in the v-neck suit behind student says something to lady cop at about 45 seconds into students question period.

The fecal matter hits the fan at about two minutes when he mentions skull & bones. Kerry says, "that's alright, I'll answer the question." but the security has their own idea of what to do, and to back down would show weakness and lessen their default authoratative position.

Right Tri-A??

At the point when the lady cop grabs the student, he stands his ground BECAUSE HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

THIS WAS OUT OF LINE!!!! THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!

WHAT IF, they had let the guy just stand there and get his answer??? What would have happened??

Nothing would have happened. Kerry knows how to handle questions.. at least he should by now don't you think?? He would have answered with some wonderful words about college and education etc. and how great it is we live in a country where you can impeach a president if you don't think he should get a blowjob... bla bla...

Now... IF at that point he became beligerant and refused to step down, security would be a bit more JUSTIFIED to step in.

What these amatures did was pointless and unfounded.

How long before we get arrested for what we might do based on summary judgement?
    Read some Phillip K. Dick.

I can't wait for the bashing I'm about to get from the right...

ouch!

go ahead... it's a free country.
    The Idiot was not up there to ask questions and get answers. He was up there to make kerry look bad. He was up there to point the finger at him and say you did this. It was more of a guilty until proven guilty thing going on. I think he was trying to get tazered. And It was probably his friends video taping it. shawn
    1COOLVX

That is pretty interesting stuff. Kinda freaks me out! Who would be more inclined to make something like that work? An aspiring vigilante or an aspiring criminal or a non-aspiring potential victim? Some kid tried to tag my fence a week ago and some kid was caught stealing my neighbor's bike this week. Some kid's don't have any remorse or respect these days - TAZE 'EM! Seriously, my neighbor ran after this 15 y.o. kid who was holding huge bolt cutters and a bike that wasn't his. The kid threw everything down and ran. He was caught, wrestled down, put in a choke hold, then the cops were called. The kid was just saying, "Come on man, just let me go, it's not that big a deal." Never apologized! What could the cops do to a 15 y.o. anyway? I say taze the little $#!thead and teach him a lesson! Or better yet remove his thumbs with his own bolt cutters. I know, "too far!" But who is to stop a kid like that from taking the next step by making a taser out of a camera to surprise someone who just got home and is unlocking their own front door? ZAP, instant access to a home. ZAP, instant ATM withdrawal. ZAP, instant car jack. ZAP, instant rape victim. It is no wonder people are trying to come up with clothing to protect themselves from tasers. I could see tasers becoming a real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by psychos2
    The Idiot was not up there to ask questions and get answers. He was up there to make kerry look bad. He was up there to point the finger at him and say you did this. It was more of a guilty until proven guilty thing going on. I think he was trying to get tazered. And It was probably his friends video taping it. shawn

This was a fascist act. He was tazered AFTER he reacted to a violation of his rights, that being free speech.

I like the way you pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by Dino
    This was a fascist act. He was tazered AFTER he reacted to a violation of his rights, that being free speech.

i won't get in to how i feel about the use of force or politics... but if i were to be hassled by an officer for jaywalking... and resisted arrest to the point that it took multiple officers to hold me down.. they would taze me and it would have nothing to do with my political views

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

If any of the "Skull and Bones" stuff is true, Kerry never could have answered that question for real anyway....Gotta say though, some Bonesmen have done very, very well in the last...oh...seven or eight years. Wow!