Thread: Denver Area Get Together

Denver Area Get Together

O.K. all you Denver are VXers it's time for a little meet and greet. Biju and I are getting together to talk stereo install next Sunday morning (Oct. 7th) and it would be great to meet some of you while I'm there. I think that we should do lunch somewhere (preferably with a big parking lot).

Biju, any suggestions on a lunch spot that won't take you out of site of your baby?

Let's do this people!!
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Talked with the wife and we don't have anything scheduled that day, so we are now tentatively planning a trip to Denver on Sunday. As far as big parking lots... Northfield Stapleton has several (Bass Pro Shop as an example) with some funky restaurants nearby. The REI Flagship store would be a cool place, but parking always seems a little tight close in (although the vibe would be magnified in the presence of lots of testosterone) but there is lots of parking heading toward the aquarium and Lodo restaurants and brewpubs are very close-by. Park Meadows is my favorite mall in Denver, so that's also an option with tons of decent restaurants nearby.
    Fuzzy
    2001 Proton #1413
    Kaneohe, HI

Argh... I hate to make Biju right... I know getting all of us together is tough, and I really do want to meet up...

I'm going to be flying back from DC that night. Can't make it.

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.
    Mark,

Sounds great. Since we'll be in Westminster for the audio chat, we might want to keep it around there... yet, I'm open to whatever works best.

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.