Thread: Question on CF order

Question on CF order

Don't kow how this will work though. I sent 85 dollars to Albert (N1) through paypal for a deposit on my CF halfmoon. I have decided not to do the CF (not because Albert has not been around becauseI have full faith in him but because I want to leave it as is since I mostly have chrome and not CF . So is there 1) a way to get my funds back from paypal? Or 2) have another member who is interested in the half moon take over this payment and get my order when it comes in? Please advise if you are interested orknow about either one?

Hmmm

What is the half-moon for? I've heard of cutting the VanEyes or something like that into that shape for the rear window, but haven't heard of a half-moon in CF yet.

'01, Dragon Mica Green NO MORE, 1393 SOLD
    Check the Vmag forum.

Word is Albert caught SARS. AFAIK, his exact condition is unknown.

How much? Picture? Any more info? I might be interested. Lemme know here or by email at rreed17@kc.rr.com .

TTYL!

Coach.. aka Randy!

i think if you do a search on cluvmag you may find a photo of it. its nothing like vaneyes, it goes over the half moon on the outside of your truck on the back door instead of it being black it would be carbon fiber sorta like on the inide of the doors above the armrests. i don't know how it would work as far as getting my 85 bucks back from paypal or if another member is signed up with paypal maybe it can be transferred to them if anybody knows please advise?

2001, Silver, Vehicross, Supercharged, 0492, Sold 3/20/2012
    Back at the Cerritos meet I loaned Abert a new Half Moon to copy in CF. A few weeks later he had them done in China and was ready to ship. I said to be sure he returned the original ($125). He said he would get it from the fab shop and ship them both. Then he went dark. I also paid for the CF mirror covers, so I am out as much as anyone.
    I have faith he will return to us and meet all of his commitments. If he uses my payment to survive with his illness and can't deliver, well that's life out on the edge of commerce. These deals are risky, but the rewards are high. Look at the great things available from Tone, Scott and Ron.
    Roy

so can paypal do a transfer ? i guess not, but i really decided not to go with the half moon even though its nice i just decided to stay they way i have it now, but i'll sell it when it comes for about 100 bucks. hope albert gets well soon, he was offering lots of great stuff and found alot of accessories for the board. he was totally devoted, and geez we really don't even know if hes still alive or not, a real terrible thing !

New things, the last time Al came here, he brought the C/F halfmoon with him...I wanted to buy it, but he promised it to someone else...propably you. then he went back to Hong Kong, Australie and.....
    There`s a C/f halfmoon somewhere in sky, it`s just a eclipsed at the moment.