Thread: Need a pic of front without bumper cover

Need a pic of front without bumper cover

Tried searching, didn't work out because search words don't really match up.
    Anyone know where there is a nice (close up) picture of the front of someone's VX with the front bumper cover off??

Much appreciated!!

i have full high res shots of this too somewhere.. if you need them send me a pm and ill email them to you

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

Cool, thanks etl!!

Ok, next.....does anyone perhaps have a pic or two of the Colgan full bra on? Either the black or carbon fiber one that covers the front bumper.

Reason I ask, some ding bat hit me and I'm trying to pick up the pieces (literally) of what things looked like before it. It was a front collision and I lost an OEM bra, so thinking about the Colgan instead but need to see it, know what I mean. Insurance is involved but pending on whose fault it was. Either way, gotta get the VX fixed right.

that sucks man sorry to hear that... if you need a model to go by on your front end let me know i'm not too far from you (philly) and could bring my vx out for you to use as a reference

I just bumped an earlier thread titled "VX Rear shocks and hood bra on eBay". It may answer your questions about the bra. You might also want to scan through some of the member galleries & look at the pix of their bras.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    Ah Crap Elliot.. thats sucks... I hope you are ok.

Just like Eric, if you need an intact truck to compare parts with.. let me know.
    Mine is far more stock than his anyway ROFL

Also, I have the 'parts list' sheet ... if you need copies of it made. I can dig it up...
    ~ ~ ~
    Van Eyes - slightly trimmed, Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA head lamps, Red (port) & green (starboard) 5 LED 'headlight horn' lights, PIAA silicone windshield wipers, K&N Filtercharger (in stock air box), MacNeil WeatherFlectors, Assorted cargo nets from previous vehicles, Optima red-top battery, Transmission Interceptor, 20 LED 'light tower' turn signals & brake lights, 18W PIAA W2 running lights, Trooper skid plates, Black Luverne step bars w/Tone's custom brackets

Thanks guys, for all the help and words. Yeah it sucks, I was hoping I'd never have this happen to this vehicle but sure enough, it did. VX is getting fixed as we speak and I am having to direct the shop on things which is a pain. It is just driver's front end damage but a lot got banged up there. Other than that, insurance BS, my sanity and temper...I am fine. Hopefully parts are available and I can go on living.
    I came very close to beatin the piss outa the guy that hit me (regardless of my condition after the accident), but that would just mean having the cops cuff and haul me away.

Thank you again...etlsport, tom4bren and Spike.