Ok, so I don't know what to do now. I bought the Mode position switch, it worked amazing and drove brand new, all the problems dissapered but didn't last more then a day, that the clunk came back when i drove up a hill. and ever sence then its been the same way. also when i hit a bump really hard the engine wants to turn off and stall. the wierd thing is, that i tried it after the install and drove around, went offroading on a test drive and everything was just dandy. I have spend like $1,500 already or even more on just trying to fix this issue. i have chance so many parts and sensors, and still i can't get it to work right. I even have thoughts of getting rid of her, but when i look out side and see her, i say i just can't do it, i really love My VX, but this is really killing me. I starting to think its the connectors on the mode switch but the one coming from the VX not the part it self, or theres got to be somthing loose in side my tranny. Please i really need your wisdom guys. I'm really stuck now and this dumb grimlens have beaten the $H!t out of me and i'm down, lol. No but really i need some help here, anything will help, and trust me i have searched it many and many times over, can't find what i need.

I needed to vent a little, sorry, . but Thank you guys though.