Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VIDEOS: Elephant Hill VX Run - Moab, UT 2007

Glad you enjoyed it, Dub. I just wish I was there to get Ldub in the Tub rolling! Does anyone have video of that?

Music, well, let me see if I can remember:

Vid 1 is Excessive Force - Gentle Death, from the Gentle Death CD
    Vid 2 open with a track from Railgun off the Delta V CD, and then Dead Hollywood Stars (can't remember the track names off the top of my head, but I will fill you in later)
    Vid 3 is the Vampire Rodents - Low Orbit off the Clockseed CD (imho, their best track ever, the rest of their stuff is kinda.....crappy)
    Vid 4 is some song by Scorn from the Colossus CD I think...have to check
    Vid 5...ummm, thinking, oh yes, that is Scandy - Just Human, from the 13 Ways To Masturbate CD.

Some of that music is fairly old and obscure, except for the Scandy, which should be readily available cause its newer.

If you want more details, let me know....

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post

#$@*&^% Bart...you made me late for work this morning...& you have my deepest appreciation.
    Watching us all havin' fun in the desert made me forget about the below zero temps for a while.
    Nice job & thank you. If not too much trouble, could you post musical credits in order?, I've got some updating to do in my collection.

I'm at work right now and of course the site is blocked. I can't wait until I get home to check it out. Thanks Bart!!!!!!
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Bart,

That is BEYOND bad *****!!! The fourth and fifth videos are GREAT, and when Biju and Ldub rull over the camera it's absolutely awesome. I also like your wifes "Doh!" when you hit something on the undercarriage. I do the same thing.

Thanks for pulling those together and I can't wait to see the next installments.

I do have to say that I'm a little embarrased about my tail light being out.

If someone finds out how to download those things from You Tube, or if we can post them for download on the site that would be great.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

The one I found is pretty good.

I went to www.majorgeeks.com

Down at the search type Youtube.

The first one that came up I used. So far so good. You follow the steps to download then you might have to use the same program to convert it.

Majorgeeks is a trustworthy site and I have gone there for several things in the past.

In case something happens to mine or anyone who uses that particular product on their computer I am not responsible.

Surf smart.

Tom: You are in there quite a bit, since I was right behind you for the 2nd half of the trip.

Mark: Yes, your taillight does makes me laugh! :bgwg: Did you figure it out? Just a bad connection I assume...

If you guys want to download them from YouTube that's fine, or if someone has webspace they want to put these on for download, that works too. I have all five of them compressed in WMV format, each one is about 25MB. I would put them on my web server but I have bandwidth issues to begin with.

So, anyone with the server space and badwidth who wants to give me a temp FTP login, I can dump the files there for everyone.

And so it looks like we all want some more so I will see if I can compile 3 or 4 more vids this weekend.

Bart

PS - My work blocks YouTube as well, quite annoying!
    Last edited by nfpgasmask : 12/07/2007 at 01:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Yeah, Zeus, what program might that be? Do tell....

Bart
    I have never downloaded anything from YouTube but on their site you can find several different videos giving instructions on how to do it and by using what. YouTube seems to fight it a little and some programs no longer work.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Yeah, I used to have a program to download music off MySpace too, but then they changed their code and it don't work no more...

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    I have never downloaded anything from YouTube but on their site you can find several different videos giving instructions on how to do it and by using what. YouTube seems to fight it a little and some programs no longer work.

**THREAD JACK**

Bart,

I never had to figure the tail light out. I never touched it and it works fine now. Maybe Vicki was winking at you the whole time.

**THREAD JACK OVER**

LOL, you know, I should name my VX....

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    **THREAD JACK**

Bart,

I never had to figure the tail light out. I never touched it and it works fine now. Maybe Vicki was winking at you the whole time.

**THREAD JACK OVER**

Thumbs up

Man, that sure looked like a load of fun! Enjoyed all of those vids. For someone who hasn't been to moab before, seeing all those vx's crawling at once is truly Badass! If you have more, I'd love to see 'em!

Awesome, job well done BART.

....... waiting for '08
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

The ultimate on road driving experience...a convoy of VXs...mmmmmmmm!!!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it, Dub. I just wish I was there to get Ldub in the Tub rolling! Does anyone have video of that?

Music, well, let me see if I can remember:

Vid 1 is Excessive Force - Gentle Death, from the Gentle Death CD
    Vid 2 open with a track from Railgun off the Delta V CD, and then Dead Hollywood Stars (can't remember the track names off the top of my head, but I will fill you in later)
    Vid 3 is the Vampire Rodents - Low Orbit off the Clockseed CD (imho, their best track ever, the rest of their stuff is kinda.....crappy)
    Vid 4 is some song by Scorn from the Colossus CD I think...have to check
    Vid 5...ummm, thinking, oh yes, that is Scandy - Just Human, from the 13 Ways To Masturbate CD.

Some of that music is fairly old and obscure, except for the Scandy, which should be readily available cause its newer.

If you want more details, let me know....

Bart
    Thanks Bart
    Gonna go do a little shopping today to see what I can find.

You might find the Excessive Force CDs, since KMFDM just re-released these CDs remastered (they have been out of print for like 10 years), but the rest of that stuff you probably won't find at a store, unless you have a store in your area that specialized in underground music.

If you are serious about picking any of it up, I can point you in the right direction. Of the stuff that is available, mail order will probably be the only option, and for the out of print stuff, eBay or GEMM would be the best.

Out of all the music there, I recommend Dead Hollywood Stars the most. If you can find "Junctions" and "Gone West", I would DEFINITELY buy them. Absolutely amazing stuff, imho.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Thanks Bart
    Gonna go do a little shopping today to see what I can find.

Thumbs up Great Vids!

Great reminders of how awesome Moab is, and how much fun it was to wheel with all of you. See you in May!
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS