Quote Originally Posted by tysamigo View Post
First timer has a few questions:

One of my friends owns an amigo (which is also my current 2nd vehicle) and he wants to go. Can he drive his amigo, can there be more than just VXs?

Also, this would be my first time for any kind of real off roading (more than my usual farm field off roading). I have a stock VX. Could I participate and expect my baby to be in just as good condition when its over?

I've read many posts here and it looks like a hell of a lot of fun, i just wanna make sure my baby will be in good shape if I take it out into the abyss lol I'm not really sure what to expect but I think Athlete has a great idea to get a CB, consider that part done. Good lookin!

Is the trail long enough where we would camp out along the way? Any other advice
My VX is basically stock, no lift, no skid plates, etc, but I am running A/Ts, which might have helped a little. I did Elephant Hill last year. VXIronWoman was 100% bone stock, iirc, and she did it too. You can expect to scrape here and there underneath, even if you are carefull. But its a blast and 100% worth it.

Bart

That said, I am thinking of a little lift up before I go this year...

Bart