I finally got all of my new Isuzu parts! I got the missing pieces of my roof rack and installed that, the cargo floormat, the foglight switch for my rear camera project, and the garage door opener)

Installation took all of 5 minutes, very easy and I'm happy with the results (namely, making use of the OPTION button on the remote, and not having to see my garage door opener ruining the sun visor!)

Basically, a garage door opener is two wires. So, you either connect the two wires from the kit to the garage door opener itself, or to the button on the wall. I chose the wall button, and stapled the excess wire to the wall the same way Sears did with my garage door wires. Looks fine, works great, and the range isn't bad. It'll open the door from about 2 houses down, which means it's open with 5 seconds to spare by the time I'm rolling in.

Costs about $80, my cat could install it, and it works well. I give it 5 stars, completely met my expectations. I haven't track tested it yet, but the weight savings from the removed garage door opener should equal at least a tenth off my ET, right?