Ok, this has been posted before (by me) in the other FORUM , but I am still interested and a little uneasy on this issue.

I would like everyone who purchased the SC kit from Alpine to post here and let me (and everyone else) know if you too have the ticking\clicking noise coming from the SC. It's hard to state exactly when it happens, but it seems to happen more when the engine is warm and you can hear it when the pulley is moving (when in drive)... at idle and when taking off from idle, though it usually goes away when you pick up speed.

I remember John (Featherfoot) stating he was working on a fix for those of us annoyed by the sound (me), which he states as being a very small clearance on the splined driveshaft in the nosecone (which he states as nothing to worry about. If it is really nothing to worry about, then I have no problem with it. The thing I worry about is that if there is a small clearance, and a clicking noise, will this eventually cause some sort of wear and tear?

Sorry about the anxiety, but I don't want an expensive piece of equipment to poop on me, especially with no warranty (which still doesn't make sense to me).