Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Must be the midwinter blues....

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Yeah, as always, it comes down to choosing between a giant douche & a turd sandwich...& so it goes.
    Yeah, but at least we have a few seasons of South Park in the works to keep us sane in an insane world.

Bart

PS - Looks like I will see you in May!! Since I missed last years "Dub in the Tub" incident, you will have to do that again this year for me.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Yeah, but at least we have a few seasons of South Park in the works to keep us sane in an insane world.

Bart

PS - Looks like I will see you in May!! Since I missed last years "Dub in the Tub" incident, you will have to do that again this year for me.
    Mmmmmmm...PASS !!!

But glad to hear You & Linda will be in Moab.
    Last edited by Ldub : 01/30/2008 at 05:10 AM

Unhappy

And speaking of mid winter blues...it's a brisk 24 degrees BELOW ZERO out there this morning...I've had about enough!!!
    I don't care if it DOES keep out the riff-raff & the home burglary rate drops off to nothing...

Can we PLEASE have spring now ?

OK, I'm all better now, thanks for listening, move along, nothing to see here, rant off.

Oh excuse me for the mis-information...it wasn't done being cold yet...it's now down to -25...sweet!

Suzy turned over MIGHTY slow this morning, but fired up like I knew she would.
    Poor thing sits outside without a block heater or anything...I ought to get her a treat.

GRRRRR. It been snowing here ...
    I went out and played with the kids outside ..they are building a snow fort in my front yard......I go get my VX this week end..and I bet all this snow will be melted and gone when i bet back with it ...GRRRRR.
    I guess Ill have to drive up to the hills to play it in the snow with her...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

I don't think the meat freezer in the garage even goes to -25! I wouldn't turn over either. The only snow I wanna see, is on my TV. I did think of you this AM Dub...I was watching the 5 o'clock weather and saw those crazy numbers up your way. We have two spare bedrooms and a guest bath....the pool is a chilly 73 degrees...but it'd be a sauna to you

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    I don't think the meat freezer in the garage even goes to -25! I wouldn't turn over either. The only snow I wanna see, is on my TV. I did think of you this AM Dub...I was watching the 5 o'clock weather and saw those crazy numbers up your way. We have two spare bedrooms and a guest bath....the pool is a chilly 73 degrees...but it'd be a sauna to you
    I'll bring my wetsuit...

You just made me smile real big & laugh out loud Chopper.
    Just knowing someone was wonderin' if I turned into a Dub-sicle, makes it seem a little warmer...oh wait, I guess it is up to a balmy -13 as of now.
    I might just surprise you some day & take you up on that offer, but only if I can work at the shop to earn my keep (& also learn about the body & fender biz).

The only thing that makes it a bit more bearable is knowing that Kenny probably has it worse...