Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mobile Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    WormGod,

I leave my TomTom on all the time too (even when I know where I'm going). It's nice to have the projected arrival time, the speedo is more accurate & it's fun to try to confuse the thing.

How about testing it to find your way to one of the DC area meets this year?

Tom
    Riiiiiiight.... I have lived in and around DC all my life and still dont know how to accurately get around. I am sure the TomTom will just leap off my windshield and dive out the window were I to plug in some destination in DC, heh.

Btw, I did confuse the hell out of it this passed weekend just going through Rosslyn. Though, that is another area that should be nuked from orbit, heh. It couldnt tell the GW Pkwy from rt50 from rt66. But, I guess thats what you get when, I am usre, the same dyslexic morons that designed DC roadways did that area too, heh.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Well, the good news is that neither of the DC area meets are in DC. The first (Apr 19) is out near Luray. The second (this summer) is near Fredericksburg. The one in F'burg you could bypass DC entirely by coming down 301 and cross into VA on the Nice bridge at NSWC Dahlgren.

I know what you mean by getting around DC. I usually just park and ride the Metro. EVERY time I drive there, I get lost. I just absolutely love the circle at Arlington.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.