Thread: to Alaska VX oooo im scared

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb to Alaska VX oooo im scared

ooooo **** watch out alaska vx is going to rite a story about me, that he has no dam PROVE that he's telling you guys and girls that have a VX out there and if he dont believe me well to bad cuz you dont got the BALLS to come down here and see for your self bud

and no i will not take pictures of my VX rite know when its not done yet and besides i dont have to put a tone supercharger in it or a PV mufflers cuz i found the best dam mufflers that is proven to be the best out there but its rated #2 in the world

if you want some pictures of the VX or my others cars and trucks cuz the only thing i do is for living is a firemen and on the side i do extreme things to cars and trucks and as a matter of fact i'll give you somes pic of my parts for the VX and some of my finish cars ok

the only thing you have to do is REPLY and that's not hard at all bud

Angry WARNING for AlaskaVX & VX-King!!

This better not get out of hand. Specific details have been left with Anita on how to take of this if it does.
    I appreciate that you need to and can stand up for yourself but....

TAKE IT OFFLINE! I know that it started here and all but, this is not the place for it to continue.. I don't want to come back to a mess.

So please, keep it civil and settle your differences offline.
    Scott / moncha.com

hAhahHAhhHAhHAHhHAHhahAHAhaaaaaa woooooooooooooooot that 's funny.

yea people stop actin immature tryin to keep it gangsta and stuff lololol

Next time try using capitalization and punctuation. I have no idea what point you are trying to get across.

Edit:
    Oh yeah. Try running it through a spell checker as well.

I'm replying, still want to see pics. The only pics that I REALLY want to see is a VX pic, and a pic of the 16" and 18" rims that you were trying to sell. I don't want anyone getting ripped off and so far you have no proof that you even own a VX.
    Last edited by AlaskaVX : 06/16/2003 at 10:50 AM

Guys,
    I am not taking sides, so don't jump me. I did see VX-KING's VX in person when I sold him my 18" wheels, ( he wanted to replace his 16s). This was a while ago so I am not sure if he has done any modding since then. He seemed like a cool guy. So all I can say is that his words may have been misinterperated. We all know how hard it is to exactly put our words & emotions into writing. This sounds like sibling rivalry to me, hope nobody takes it too personal.
    Last edited by Bantan : 06/16/2003 at 02:12 PM
    The Bantan's Relm
    Gallery
    Myspace Page
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things we care about."

Ok thats what I needed to hear. I am wrong . Please from now on, don't lie about what mods you have and we won't have a problem like this in the future. example: your dual PV's and Flowmaster. And now you have another muffler, what kind do you really have? And PLEASE RE-READ YOUR POSTS FOR SPELLING/PUNCTUATION, most/all of the time your posts make no sense to me.

I would still love to see pics of your "lot" of nice cars (even though they're all Fords) hehehe
    Last edited by AlaskaVX : 06/17/2003 at 10:27 AM

Oh, and if you have the number two muffler system in the world it isnt' the best in the world. Other than that, you do your thing boy!