Hi guys! Been a while! Over a year since I sold my Proton!

I came back to ask your advice. I've been looking at the 4-door Wranglers and thinking about getting one. I have it all spec'ed out, with 6-speed, 4WD, 3.73 gears, S-package (full doors), hardtop, in black, and I plan on adding a 3" lift and big meaty tires. It'll be sick. Thing is, when I added up my costs, it comes to over $30k!!!!

So then my buddy found the exact Jeep I want on the street and started talking to the owner. He had it decked out, with brush guard, new bumpers, winch, and lots of other extras. His total investment... $55k!!! For a Jeep?? WTF?

So then I started pricing out used Hummers, and I found some sweet deals on H1s. You can get a 1998 H1 Wagon with low mileage for low 40s. Nice price for a $100k+ vehicle! And let's face it, a Jeep will never be an H1, no matter how much you invest in it, right? And depreciation on a stock, used H1 vs. a brand new Jeep with loads of aftermarket junk will be infitessimal... so I started thinking a lot harder... and thinking... and then my brain started to hurt...

See, the problem is I need a daily driver. The Jeep is daily driveable. The Hummer isn't, really. And I can't really afford the Hummer AND a DD (unless it's a real beater).

So I came here, and I was only gonna ask you guys advice, but I couldn't decide which forum to post it to, and the first forum I went to was the "For Sale" index, and I found this: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=13008 Maybe this is fate calling me back to VX ownership?!?!

And so then I started thinking again... hmmmmmmmmmmm.... HELP ME! What should I do? If I get a Truck, I want my second car to be sporty(ish). So no VX + H1 suggestions... I can't afford a 3rd car!! (yet... soon I'll finish my billion-dollar-making website and then I'll buy one of EVERY car mwahahahaha, but until then, HELP!!)