Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chicago meet in April...

Cant make it. That is the same day as:
    http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org/

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by D-19 View Post
    There was a great sit down chicken place in Lake Geneva called (no joke) Popeye's, i wonder if it still exists. If i can't make it, keep that place in mind, it was pretty good when i was there.
    Hope you can make it out! Another place I was thinking of for dinner is this... http://www.fischerslakegeneva.com/index.htm. Right now, the plan is to get to Lake Geneva by 2PM on Saturday, find a spot to park a bunch of VXes, and make up the rest as we go...

See you all soon!

~ Gill
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

that place looks good, or there is this other restaurant called Cacuts Club its "Mexican" food if anyone likes it lol i dont mind wherever you want to go but im sure at the mexian restaurant you can drink even if you are underage but i personally dont like Mexican food in america lol not the same you know what i mean?
    http://www.lakegenevawi.com/
    click in dining and there is all the restaurants around there, im up for anyhing

Juan Jose (my name couldnt be more mexican...) i dont look mexican at all
    ----------------------
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
    Albert Einstein

Question Free 18" Chrome Wheels & Tires

I am thinking of bringing 4 18" stock chrome wheels to the meet in Lake Geneva, and will give them away to anyone that needs them. Right now they are just taking up space. The rims still have original Bridgestone Dualer rubber in decent condition. Great for full-size spares, but have the usual pitting/peeling. Let me know if I should bring them... thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by D-19 View Post
    There was a great sit down chicken place in Lake Geneva called (no joke) Popeye's, i wonder if it still exists. If i can't make it, keep that place in mind, it was pretty good when i was there.
    Please...just GO!!!! It will be fun! There is no maybe... it's yeah I'll be there or no I'm a party pooper. LOL

I just had my wisdom teeth taken out. So a place that has a good choice of soups would be nice.
    ~*~Cece~*~

- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385 View Post
    Cant make it. That is the same day as:
    http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org/
    Why do I feel like I am being stood up???

That event is huge, the largest fireworks show in the nation. At my age it is just another good reason to through a big party.....Plus the following day is my birthday.

That event is huge, the largest fireworks show in the nation. At my age it is just another good reason to through a big party.....Plus the following day is my birthday.
    Happy early birthday!!! I still feel stood up!!! LOL It went from a maybe, to an I have something better in mind. LOL I'll take a rain check though!

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalVX View Post
    I am thinking of bringing 4 18" stock chrome wheels to the meet in Lake Geneva, and will give them away to anyone that needs them. Right now they are just taking up space. The rims still have original Bridgestone Dualer rubber in decent condition. Great for full-size spares, but have the usual pitting/peeling. Let me know if I should bring them... thanks.

If you are giving them away for free sure ill take them!
    i need another set of rims i want to paint the or powder coat them black or something so and extra would be good, do they all fit on a VX?

you should come JHarris! we need more people!! and yes happy early birthday!! think about it its probably going to rain over at that fireworks stuff what would you rather do stand there in the rain staring at the sky or stand there in the rain having a great time with us and staring and our VX's?

Ah, I for sure want to go but that is a mildly distant drive for me, with a return drive on my birthday. I have a few things going on sunday and for sure some festivities Saturday night. I do not plan to stand and stare but heck the weather changes like crazy so you never know what it will be. Last week they said it was going to be a high of 40 and lots of rain, now 53 and 20% rain....
    Pep: I bought my VX in Milwaukee.

Furthermore: I plan to have an off road gathering next month on maybe May 21st in Central/Southern IN. If anyone is interested let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalVX View Post
    So tempting. If I were to bring them home and sell them, that might come close to covering round trip fuel expenses.

j/k

I still have my stock rims and tires in the garage taking up space too.

Ah, I for sure want to go but that is a mildly distant drive for me, with a return drive on my birthday. I have a few things going on sunday and for sure some festivities Saturday night. I do not plan to stand and stare but heck the weather changes like crazy so you never know what it will be. Last week they said it was going to be a high of 40 and lots of rain, now 53 and 20% rain....
    Pep: I bought my VX in Milwaukee.

Furthermore: I plan to have an off road gathering next month on maybe May 21st in Central/Southern IN. If anyone is interested let me know.

Yes! let me know about the off road gathering, if its not too far away from milwaukee i think i can make it and i got a friend with a modded pickup truck with 33's and lifted we are looking somewhere to offroad so it would be nice!
    and i bought mine in illinois lol dundee to be exact, i got it from this guy who has an all Mustang repair shop, he was the creator of the Mustang Limo here is his website www.mustangrestoration.net
    He was a member here but never posted anything or uploaded pictures his nickname was mustanglimo or something like that
    Last edited by Pepino : 04/09/2008 at 02:29 PM

Since I can't really work because of my teeth... I can stay the whole time! YAY!!!

Custom painted S/C Ironman (ex. VX-King Copper, Rickster's Chameleon)
    Just wondering, VXIRONwoMAN, which VX are you going to drive to the meet?
    I wish I could have 2, also, Scarpezio has just been selling a cool black just miles away from here... But I'm leaving US soon, and need to save $$ - taking my VX to Moscow will cost me more than the price of another one - about $17.000
    I am not sure where exactly on Geneva lake we are meeting, Gill, you know my number, pls give me a call around 14-00 on Sat.
    Look forward to seeing ya all!
    Vodka... Connecting people