We built this house fourteen years ago,and it's been great. Two of our Weimaraners started getting old a few years ago, and so, one room at a time, the Berber carpet has turned into tile (done by me) The pool pump gave out around New Year(and was replaced by me) The fridge an' microwave have both taken a crap in the last few months (and been picked up, by, paid for by, you get it) the dishwasher sounds different, but I'm afraid to say it out loud. I have a new washer!!! But the dryer takes so long to dry, I hang my stuff outside.(my wife uses the dryer...I prefer outside) Two outlets work sometimes, and don't sometimes (I've not gotten to this one at all, though it's potentially fatal) The pool light went out last week (I'll get to it) Three weeks ago, we had a windstorm (some had tornado's) on a Friday....I spent Saturday and Sunday replacing shingles, and cutting up the pine tree that came down (had to wear a knee brace for eight days...I love roofs) Two weeks ago, the filter canister for the pool, burst at the casting seam....400 bucks, 5 trips to Lowe's, and a lesson in PVC plumbing later, it has been upgraded. Last week, I awaken to the sound of a heavy rain, but I see the moon shining. The solar has split a pipe (fixed by me). Today, the wife tells me, she has a mold issue in her bathroom (I don't go in there) I check...she has a MOLD issue in her shower(who puts a window in their f%$@%! shower!) I'm gettin' a beer....go to the beer fridge in the garage, grab the handle......and ZZZZAAAAPPPP!!!! 110 to the right arm! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!