Well got my lift in the mail 2 days ago. Tires and rims are waiting for me to pick up as well. So you ask yourself why the wait, why no pictures??? Well I dont have my truck . I had to take it in the shop because I freaked when it shifted into third gear really hard. Happened on one occasion for about 30 minutes I stopped got back in 2 hrs later and nothing, and hasnt happaned since saturday... But while the mechanic is there I said need to fix a leak from the gobliny goo. I had thought the goo was comming from same place from where they replaced the water pump but OOO noo that would have been too cheap and simple becuase would have been under warranty. So apparently its comming from a plug on the side of the engine block which they have to basically take apart the whole truck. Well 1200+ dollars later (I am having them do other things not just that but that almost makes up for half of the price). Well I just spent a ton of money for my other crap and now I cant even put the stuff on. So for now tires sit at shop and lift in the garage.

Sorry I had to type this from other post I seemed like a party pooper guess its just my luck. SO n moab no one follow behind me or in front. I am going "SOLO" lol

Good news is I get my truck friday and get to working on putting mods on.

Also other good news is Tom I may get another free tool out of it lol.