Thread: Will This Winter Never End ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Angry Will This Winter Never End ???

THE WINTER THAT WOULDN'T DIE......

I don't mean to complain too much, BUT...

It was just 52 degrees the other day...

Gave Suzy a bath, put on my summer skins, whistled a happy little tune with visions of Moab dancing through my head...

TODAY is a whole nuther' story, look out my window this morning to see a light dusting of the white stuff, a few hours later, it's snowing like crazy (4-6 inches predicted) & I feel the need to vent a little.........

There, I feel a little better, sorry you had to see that.
    Last edited by Ldub : 04/06/2008 at 09:32 AM

print out a bunch of high quality photos of Moab, tape them up on the insides of Suzy's windows, and just sit in her with your heater cranked on high!

- you have to know what it is to know what it is -

Want me to post a few pix of the garden to cheer ya up. Fox gloves, roses, Salvia, Pandorra vine...all exploding with blooms. The hummingbirds shopped up two weeks ago. There are systems to the north and south churning up the water...6-7ft. breakers in 3,4,5 sets. Unusually good for central Fla.. Longboards and kite surfers everywhere. The pool is 79 degrees. It's here, and it's headed your way. Dig yer toenails in just a bit longer. Sunny and seventy, any week now

LOL! You live in Fargo isn’t it always winter there?

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cyronman View Post
    print out a bunch of high quality photos of Moab, tape them up on the insides of Suzy's windows, and just sit in her with your heater cranked on high!

That's not a bad idea...If I could convince myself to go outside...

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Want me to post a few pix of the garden to cheer ya up. Fox gloves, roses, Salvia, Pandorra vine...all exploding with blooms. The hummingbirds shopped up two weeks ago. There are systems to the north and south churning up the water...6-7ft. breakers in 3,4,5 sets. Unusually good for central Fla.. Longboards and kite surfers everywhere. The pool is 79 degrees. It's here, and it's headed your way. Dig yer toenails in just a bit longer. Sunny and seventy, any week now
    Sounds like a little slice of heaven...speaking of humming birds, my mother knows a lady who believes that they migrate by riding on the back of Canada Geese...takes all kinds...

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    LOL! You live in Fargo isn’t it always winter there?
    NO...we have TWO seasons here...winter & two months of road construction.

Thanks to all for making my winter doldrums a little more tolerable, I know spring is just around the corner, but I just had the urge to whine a bit this morning.
    Lots of people are WAY worse off than me & they probably complain less...whaddya gonna do......guess I could dial whine one one & get the Whaaaaa-mbulance on it's way...

Smile

yeah, we're finally breaking the winter spell here too...I took the studded snows off my Ram when it was sunny & 45 only to get 4" two days later....still had 280# of sand and the locker so got to work just fine..but, ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! Global warming my behind!!!!!!!! But, on the bright side.....when i want to feel warmer I just put on the weather channel and check out what's happening in Fargo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

[QUOTE=Jolly Roger VX'er;123103.when i want to feel warmer I just put on the weather channel and check out what's happening in Fargo! [/QUOTE] That's what I do around September when I'm on my fifth straight month of 92/78 and am anticipating those wonderful 78 degree November days, and 50 degree nights