ok so here the deal: i had my tranny flushed and filled by the dealer about 3k miles ago, its driven just fine ever since. today on a whim i decided to check the level knowing how sensitive these trannys are to proper fluid levels. i drove it about five min ( i had sucked some injector cleaner in and was giving it a chance to cough out all the gunk) and then parked it on level ground, went through all the shifter positions again. left it running and opened the fill plug and atf shot out. (it was about the same flow as when you start draining warm oil from the pan) i put the bolt right back in before very much shot out. so it seems to me that unless im not checking the fluid properly my tranny is very over filled. i was under the impression that the fluid was supposed to barely leak from the fill hole when full. i know the fluid was prob a little warmer than they say it should be when you check it. is it normal for it to gush out so much ? i would say its over filled but i know that it would be shifting terribly if it was. beats me ill leave this question to the pros thanks guys.